Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
is this legal?
are you able to do any work it sounds like we have the same problems?

blake Wrote:are you able to do any work it sounds like we have the same problems?
Hi Blake,
It sounds like you have many good questions but you have an answer for all of them I really think you need to have good open commucation with your lawyer. Each state is differnt as each person is differnt. You and anthor might have the same injury but your bodies could act differnt. Bad boy is giveing you great advice so listen to him and you have answered some of your own questions. I know this is a rough and awful thing to go throu but each person handeles and copes with this a differnt way, I know how it is to be full of questons but really need to have a open dissicasion with your lawyer. Have a great day and I really hope things work out for ya.

thank you very much this is a very hard time right now for me and my family i just hope it works out for us sometimes i feel my lawyer doesnt help like they should

whiteheadsr Wrote:
blake Wrote:are you able to do any work it sounds like we have the same problems?
Hi Blake,
It sounds like you have many good questions but you have an answer for all of them I really think you need to have good open commucation with your lawyer. Each state is differnt as each person is differnt. You and anthor might have the same injury but your bodies could act differnt. Bad boy is giveing you great advice so listen to him and you have answered some of your own questions. I know this is a rough and awful thing to go throu but each person handeles and copes with this a differnt way, I know how it is to be full of questons but really need to have a open dissicasion with your lawyer. Have a great day and I really hope things work out for ya.

GREAT POINT WHITEHEADSR,!!!!!!!

Blake, I gave you what I can. I do know your up-set. This is very normal. All you can really do at this time is just let the ball roll, and see where it stops. Go to the hearing, and be very honest. Honesty will get you way farther then the violation of weight restrictions.
Reply's are intended solely for informational purposes. They are based on personal opinions, experience, or research and are "not to be taken as fact or legal advice", otherwise, always consult an attorney or a doctor.

ok thank you very much for your help i plan to be honest i have nothing to lie about wc in nys is very difficult i just dont want something to be screwed up because they saw me carring my 6 month old son ty again for the help

I also have very severe pain in my right hand/arm/neck. I am told I have RSD now and had a MRI yesterday. I went back to work in a new line of work after a career of 15 yrs. of doing something I loved doing. I was forced to go back to work still in pain. I was also told by my pain management doctor (director of pm) that I could be disabled) if I wanted. I did not want to be at 46 and figured I would try to find something to do with my dominant hand to keep working. I get to depressed being home and it makes me think more of my pain each day.

I worked a year 1/2 and now I am laid off. I went for a MRI yesterday of the cervical area because my new pm doctor felt my neck and feels that it is very tight and refuses to believe it is RSD and is hopeing it is a big whopping disc and is cureable. I do too. I want nothing more than to get well and get off all these pain meds and become normal again. I cannot tell you how sick of being on these meds and having pain I am. I never thought how bad one can be after being on pain meds for so long and the toll it takes on a persons life. Depression, low self esteem etc. I have loss all enjoyment of life since my injury. And now that I am out of work again I am falling right back into it again. I need to keep busy to keep my mind off being depressed and in pain.

I think you really need to be honest in talking about watching your daughter and everyone that has kids understands that eventually you have to pick up your kid in pain or not. I have grandkids and have to pick them up and have a terrible right arm. It kills me and I still do it. If someone had me on tape doing it, does not mean I can't, but means I will feel it later for sure. You really need to go out and find some type of work. Was the kid going to daycare before? As you know taking care of a kid is alot of work. Cleaning up after them, changing them etc. I have a real hard time when my grandkids want me to take them here for the weekend. It wears me out. It is difficult to buckle them in the car seat, pick up toys off the floor, tie their shoes and so on. If I were you, just be very honest and start looking for something within your restrictions that you can do for work. Just use the watching of your child as a temp. thing till you find work.
carpal tunnel recurrence/ neuropathy / RSD.
1/29/07 injury date. Permanent. PIR settlement 8/4/08 10%

thank for your reply yes it is very hard to live like this i just want to be able to do things with my son as he gets older . i get very depressed sometimes myself too . how do you cope and what types of things make you feel better . i dont want to have to take these pain meds the rest of my life. what do you take foe your pain? now they are saying i have forminal narrowing with alot of bone spurs around the area where there did the fusion i dont know how i can have it fixed?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Is it legal? tinainky 4 845 03-30-2019, 05:47 PM
Last Post: tinainky
  Is a pre-date legal? bodybuilder1958 2 4,383 04-26-2011, 03:40 PM
Last Post: 1171
  legal question... highdesertguy 6 6,731 08-03-2010, 01:53 PM
Last Post: Bad Boy Bad Boy
  Should I seek legal counsel Rusty1960 1 3,876 08-02-2010, 10:04 AM
Last Post: Bad Boy Bad Boy
  Is it legal to have a friend go to the appt.w/me firechick 16 11,441 07-24-2009, 08:57 AM
Last Post: Lilly
Rolleyes Is this legal? DiscDude 53 31,155 07-15-2009, 12:27 PM
Last Post: Bummer Knees
  is it legal bluebible1968 1 2,906 06-13-2009, 10:51 PM
Last Post: nauticalgurl1
  IME, Is this legal? Bummer Knees 22 13,719 02-16-2009, 10:05 PM
Last Post: sparkey
  Legal or fraud? Thunderbolt 8 5,005 05-08-2008, 06:12 AM
Last Post: hurt at work
  Is this legal? bighead 36 12,608 10-21-2007, 01:44 PM
Last Post: bighead