Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
to trust or not???w/c
re:my previous post.i'm from ny,shoulder injury,had surg here,went to al,started physio,went to 1 ime,he stated i was not yet mmi,returned to ny for hearing.judge cut me off coz al docs did not fill out nec forms,so no med rep from there.rec form from wcb re case closed.w/c adjustor says she will contact w/c board and tell them they will resume payments but pushing me to say my shoulder will be back to normal in a mth.i will be having p.t. hopefully n i'm pushing myself to get back to normal so i can go back to work,can barely survive with wht w/c pays.judge said after one yr if i'm still in pain to appeal n that they wud settle or give an award n then i can go on disability???don't know if i'm getting screwed here n altho i did retain a w/c atty ,i don't know if i shud put an appeal or not?
when i spoke to my adj she says she will put in the word,my hearing was on the 2nd n till now she hasn't??does this look suspicious or am i just getting a little paranoid??help!!!

what does your attorney say? aren't they talking to the wc adjustor for you? i myself don't have lawyer yet but i thought that was one of the things they are supposed to do.

When you retained your attorney , he/she should be dealing with your adjustor . Trusting an adjustor is like trusting a wolf with a herd of sheep. Contact your attorney ASAP .
7 Yr survivor of the NY State workers compensation system

I agree....It is your attorney's job to deal with these people...not your's. Since he knows the laws of your state...he can see through their BS ! If the adjustor calls you...sick her onto your lawyer. Do not trust them for sure!!

LillySmile
Injured worker, & tired of it all! I'm too old for games!!

A careless word may kindle strife, a cruel word may wreck a life, a timely word may level stress, and a loving word may heal and bless!

they by law are not supposed to talk to you after you retain a lawyer
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  AM Trust NY WC Eye Injury. PLEASE HELP DS2018 2 640 07-26-2018, 11:27 AM
Last Post: path62
  aggregate trust fund blake 24 28,949 11-21-2016, 08:48 PM
Last Post: 1171
  Worker comp company wants to offer medical trust instead of lifetime medical benfits de88iet 1 8,607 10-20-2012, 12:36 AM
  multi injury trust fund in oklahoma jhokern 2 8,236 03-16-2011, 12:59 AM
  Trust Issues With Attorney Netta 4 4,760 10-25-2009, 11:09 PM
Last Post: Sunshine7
  Can you trust them??? risingeagle222 9 4,323 06-01-2007, 07:33 PM
Last Post: MJC