Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Florida Trip
Smile The time is getting closer, Just untill April 3rd to get your reservations in at the Inn.
Come on people, Think about meeting Admin and some fun in the sun with your forum family. Spend a couple of days or a week. and enjoy.

Details.......
Sunday May 3rd thru Sunday May 10th
The Osprey Inn. (http://WWW.OspreyInn.net )
Toll Free 1-888-966-1660
Reservations under the (INJURED WORKERS GROUP)
Rate is $48.84 per room per nite, after taxes. This includes breakfast each morning, Kids under 16 stay free

If you need more information feel free to ask, or PM me.

Get out your suntan lotion, shorts and lets all get together and have some fun, It has been a long cold winter.......

Tuffy,
As much as I would love to, there just isn't any way that I can at this time. Between my STD ending, and waiting to see if I am going to get LTD, I will get my last STD check today. Luckily I paid off my car and computer this past month. So that helps.

But, there is a very good chance that I will be driving round trip to Michigan next week to pick up my youngest son and move him here to Texas. His father, stepmother and him have been having a lot of problems, and Saturday, he told his father that he wanted to move to Tx and live with me. Of course, Randy and I have to do some serious talking about it before a decision is made. But, it's either here, or his dad is going to put him in military school. And I don't want him thinking I turned my back on him as well. This would also give me the chance to finally get to see my three grandchildren for the first time and hold them now that they are 3 and 2 yrs of age. As much as I would love to meet y'all in FL..my real family comes first.

Hope you can understand.

Angel ^j^
I've always been crazy, but it keeps me from going insane.
Happiness comes through doors you didn't even know you left open

Tuffy....I want to come so badly, but now I have to go to Oregon on the 17th and will not return until the 31st. I will not be able to do this this year. I am so sorry that I will not meet admin or all of you again. It is always a pleasure to be with all of you and so much fun. I would encourage anyone who can go to please go. You will not regret it. Love Red
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.

Tuffy, I am Starting to Have Problems with My Liver, and My Pain is Out of Control!! I would Love Soo Much to be there, but if You Remember the Castle, My Pain has gotten Probably Twice as Bad Since then!! Have Fun Everyone, and Plenty of Pictures Please!!!Smile

And my Becca grads on the 9th so I can come either.....but I do encourage anyone that can do so as it is a blast to meet and hug those that have held you up in prayer and love
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

my moneys running out sorry would love to see all
worry changes nothing prayer changes every thing

I am also out of money or I would be there in a heartbeat Sad I know that whoever gets to go is going to have a blast though. I would so love to meet everyone.

Hugs,
monster
Please click the link below to help provide food for homeless animals. It's free and only takes a second of your time! Thanks Smile
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=3

[IMG]http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l298/dominic1964/smokieonbed.jpg[/IMG]

i'm stil out of money lol, as much as i want to go i just cant. i'd love to see pictures of those of you that can make it!

Good Grief people, From the sounds of it there are more not going than those that are. I know of 3 that are planning on going and one other couple.

please take lots of pictures for the rest of us.....
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Road Trip. Tuffy 9 7,454 03-31-2010, 01:04 AM
Last Post: red1030
  Road Trip Tuffy 2 3,105 03-10-2010, 09:42 AM
Last Post: capricorn
  my trip to Ga. jayne 3 2,867 03-05-2010, 03:04 PM
Last Post: sweet tooth
  homeschool field trip jayne 10 5,852 02-20-2010, 02:08 PM
Last Post: jayne
Sad One last trip to Monterrey monster 8 4,573 10-02-2009, 11:55 PM
Last Post: RNvic