Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Snowbear says HI!
Just wanted everyone to know that snowbear is fine, her computer has been down and will be for awhile longer. She sends her best to all

Capricorn

thank you for letting us know please let her know she is missed
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

Hi Snow Bear!!!Wink

Been missing you Snow Bear!

Hi right back atcha Snowbear. This must be the season or ? for computers going down. As so many of us have had trouble.

Hi my furry friend Smile Hope you are back soon, so sorry you having puter problems Sad

Love ya,
monster
Please click the link below to help provide food for homeless animals. It's free and only takes a second of your time! Thanks Smile
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=3

[IMG]http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l298/dominic1964/smokieonbed.jpg[/IMG]

Hi Snow Bear, hopefully it'll be a simple fix for your computer, and we will see you soon.

Hi Cap,
So good to see you again. Although I have not been present here on a regular basis either. How that you are doing alright. I keep all my injured workers in my prayers at night so you have not be forgotten. Please tell Snowbear I said hello and hope she is doing alright also. My prayers continue for both of you. Please take care and God Bless both of you.

Cajun Hugssssssssssss,
MJC
Lumbar Laminectomy L5 - S1, Lumbar Disectomy L 4 -5, Cervical Microdisectomy C-4 -5, Cervical Anterior Fusion C 4 -5, Cervical Anterior Fusion C 5 - 6, Lumbar Disectomy, Laminectomy and Foraminotmy L 3 - 4, Cryo Surgery Lumbar. --Ongoing Problems.. Permanently Totally Disabled.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Snowbear and Tony47 ??? vickinat 7 3,341 01-04-2008, 03:06 PM
Last Post: monster
  Snowbear & family need our prayers monster 26 8,183 09-19-2007, 03:38 AM
Last Post: snowbear
  snowbear...this is for you... red1030 12 4,016 07-18-2007, 01:42 AM
Last Post: snowbear
  Please add snowbear to prayer list monster 15 7,127 05-24-2007, 10:40 AM
Last Post: Lilly