Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
help with rating ?
Sounds to me like you reached MMI ( maximum Medical improvement) and the doctor was probably guessing your percentage as 4% or 9%? Hard to tell by the way you wrote the numbers. You would need to set up an appointment with a doctor that does AMA guideline ratings to have a rating done and if the IC accepts the number without any questions you should be paid that percentage amount. If they do not agree with the rating you could very well be sent to one of their doctors to have one and then go to court and let the judge or labor board agree to which doctor they find more credible.

As far as work, it would seem you would need to either go to voc. rehab to be able to find a job within your restrictions or find one on your own within them.
carpal tunnel recurrence/ neuropathy / RSD.
1/29/07 injury date. Permanent. PIR settlement 8/4/08 10%

Messages In This Thread
help with rating ? - backache - 02-16-2009, 07:38 PM
RE: help with rating ? - sparkey - 02-16-2009, 08:49 PM
RE: help with rating ? - 1171 - 02-16-2009, 10:29 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Texas DD rating versus RME rating danitaw63 3 14,088 11-26-2011, 02:12 PM
Last Post: 1171

Forum Jump:

Browsing: 1 Guest(s)