Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question for Bad Boy & Still In Limbo
Please also remember to push for an MRI of your Cervical spine. I hope everything turns out better for you, please don't hesitate to call me if you need to talk.
Take care
Love
Vickie

Thank you Vickinat

I have been using the tens unit a lot lately on the neck & shoulder muscles.
Been having problems with migraines

Bad Boy I made a correction on thread #7 where I posted inforation.

The correct information is:

THe MRI dated 8/07 showed no bulging or hernations

The MRI dated 4/08 showed bulging of 3 disc and other changes.

Bummer, I still think a re-peat MRI with contrast to show any up to date changes is now best.

I do know that the Nerve from T-12 is related also and connects with the Sciatic nerve. So depending also on the position of the Tumor there, it could also have an effect on your back pain and such.

Since you have a Tens Unit, I would also be using it on your Lower Back area, plus use it, while going out, and then check the results. And I would use it on both of your kness for 20 to 30 minutes each.
Reply's are intended solely for informational purposes. They are based on personal opinions, experience, or research and are "not to be taken as fact or legal advice", otherwise, always consult an attorney or a doctor.

I'm with BX4 100% on this One Bummer!! You need the MRI with/without to check for any Changes, and Nerve Impingement. From Dealing with Spinal Injury and Pain for Years now, I think that's all it is, and can be Treated with the Correct Rest and PT. At Least I'm Hoping I'm Correct, I think it has to do with the Altered Gait due to Your Knee Issues. And believe it or not, some Bulged or small Herniation's can Heal over Time, if caught soon enough and given the Right Treatment!! Best of Luck!!Wink

Thank you BB & Still In LImbo

I agree with you about the MRI.

I have the NCT & EMG today and next week see my primary doctor, I will push for a MRI.

What is very frustrating is my primary doctor is very slow when it comes to care and only treats one body part at a time.

Bummer, I'm surprised the doctor went for the EMG, without the updated MRI though. You may wish to mention that.

I also told you about the back Brace Support, and Knee Brace support, to help get your Gait in a better position. This may help you so much when you go out. I know when I wear mine, I don't even take medication when going out.
Reply's are intended solely for informational purposes. They are based on personal opinions, experience, or research and are "not to be taken as fact or legal advice", otherwise, always consult an attorney or a doctor.

LISTEN TO BX4 BUMMER, AND TAKE YOUR MEDS.!!!Tongue

Bad Boy

I did mention the knee & back brace to the doctor. The doctor wants to wait until after the EMG report comes in.

I will push for the MRI at the appointment next week.

I still have my bad times but have seen a little improvement since I have been on sedentary restrictions.

Just tired of hurtin and the dalays.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A question for Still In LImbo? Bummer Knees 5 3,002 09-28-2008, 10:52 AM
Last Post: capricorn
  Question for Red & Limbo Bummer Knees 9 4,124 08-26-2007, 09:43 AM
Last Post: Lilly
  Question for Red, Sitll In Limbo, Bad Boy & others Bummer Knees 15 6,761 08-14-2007, 11:58 AM
Last Post: tweety00