Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
sparkey's new office
Hi all...sparkey asked me to share these photos with all of you of her new office. She has bought a frame and hung the painting of her home as it was before the tonado that I painted for her. Her office is beautiful and it is such as honor to have one of my paintings hanging in her home. Before I paint anything, I ususally study it quit bit. How it is layed out, how the sun sets around it, colors and so forth. I spent about a month just looking at a picture that she sent me of her home and just fell in love with her home. I believe you will also. The one thing I have noticed is her talent for room decor. She has great talent. Enjoy love Red

[attachment=321][attachment=322]
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.

[attachment=323] Enjoy...love Red
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.

Sparkey

This is a beautiful room.

Is this office located in your home?

now that is real nice
worry changes nothing prayer changes every thing

very nice office. nice job red on the painting!

Thank you Red. I could not get it to work for some reason to post it. I wanted you to know how well the picture came out and what room I hung it in. I remember when Admin showed a picture he had hanging in his office and I thought I would share also your artwork being hung in a room that is used all the time. I am very proud to hang this picture you painted for me and love the way it all blended in so well.

Bummer,
This is one of the rooms off of the great room inside my log home. Like Red said, I asked if she could please paint a picture of my house and a few months later lost all the trees and had extensive damage to the home. Windows broke, fireplace seperated and the whole house shifted. It was 135 mile hour winds. It was considered a F3 tornado. It hit our house and then went out to the lake where a woman lost her life and saved her grandson by laying on the couch on top of him. If it was not for her doing that they would of both lost their lives. Her husband was thrown out of the house and survived. He has rebuilt now and their house looks beautiful.

My house is now 100% complete and we also added on a farmers porch. We have only the outside in the springtime to powerwash and restain. Other than that it is pretty much done.

[/i]
Thank you again Red for a beautiful picture I will treasure forever!!!! You are a wonderful artist : )
carpal tunnel recurrence/ neuropathy / RSD.
1/29/07 injury date. Permanent. PIR settlement 8/4/08 10%

Sparkey

I would love to see more pictures of your home!

Could you send me your email address Bummer? I have many pictures I took of the kitchen, great room, bedroom etc. since it has been repaired after the tornado. I would love to share them with you if you are interested.

Thank you Sparkey, if it's not to much trouble.

Bummer,

Not at all. You should have some pictures in your email. I will be taking more of the bedrooms etc. this weekend while I am here.

Monster,
I forgot to mention that the brown bears that you sent to me are displayed on the top shelf in the left hand corner on the book case in my office picture. It blended in so well and I know it may be hard to view, but wanted you to know I thought of it this morning when I was in the office that it was on the shelf and if you seen these pictures that you could see where I put them.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Where is Sparkey? Bummer Knees 11 5,010 01-11-2010, 05:18 PM
Last Post: red1030
  Bomb threat at WC doctor's office Bummer Knees 19 9,751 01-02-2010, 03:38 PM
Last Post: capricorn
  Happy Birthday Red1030 & Sparkey Bad Boy Bad Boy 11 5,322 10-31-2009, 04:00 PM
Last Post: sparkey
  Sparkey Bummer Knees 6 3,710 02-28-2009, 08:55 AM
Last Post: Bummer Knees
  HAPPY BIRTHDAY SPARKEY sweet tooth 18 9,665 10-31-2008, 12:17 PM
  sparkey? hurt at work 14 6,980 09-22-2008, 03:36 PM
Last Post: jayne
  A question for Sparkey? Bummer Knees 2 2,673 09-21-2008, 08:26 PM
Last Post: Bummer Knees
  New Office Policy admin 20 14,503 08-22-2008, 11:33 AM
Last Post: vickinat
  painting of sparkey's home red1030 2 2,352 07-29-2008, 09:29 AM
Last Post: capricorn
Toungue gooooooooooooodddddd morning sparkey hurt at work 1 1,958 07-21-2008, 05:28 AM