Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need advice IN Pennsylvania
Tim, I don't want to Say too Much about My Case, but I Won 11 1/2 out of 12 Petitions, and the Appeal was for Unreasonable Contest, and AWW Amounts. The Appeals Board Affirmed all of the Judges Rulings, but Remanded Back to Her because a Large Portion of My Case was deemed Unreasonable by the Appeals Panel. So the Judge now has to Figure what Portion of the 2 1/2 Year long Case dealt Directly with the Unreasonable Portion! I don't know how They are going to do this, but I did Actually Win a "Partial Unreasonable Contest". I'm in South West Pa., let Me know if You would Like to know More about it, PM Me and I would be Happy to Give You My Case Number!Wink
[/quote]

Good for you. Now your attorney will have a nightmare evening trying to figure out what portion of his time was spent fighting the unreasonable portions of the claim versus the portion spent fighting the reasonable portions. I do not envy him.

... every good person knows the white knight is the good guy and the bad guy always wears black...As far as Obama I didnt vote for him but he is our president and as such deserves and will get my respect.... you however have sunk to a new low........
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

LOL 1171 Big Grin

Lilly
Injured worker, & tired of it all! I'm too old for games!!

A careless word may kindle strife, a cruel word may wreck a life, a timely word may level stress, and a loving word may heal and bless!

lighten up a bit, jayne..........
Reminder :
........Each state has their own comp system; POST YOUR STATE to get accurate information. Use the search feature to find information from similar questions.
THANKS FOR POSTING.

will do just as soon as my head stops hurting......ok sorry I jumped ya it was mean on my part....but you had it coming lol
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

yup.
those dark days hit us all.
Reminder :
........Each state has their own comp system; POST YOUR STATE to get accurate information. Use the search feature to find information from similar questions.
THANKS FOR POSTING.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  IRE in Pennsylvania Seven 27 6,230 01-08-2019, 08:56 PM
Last Post: 1171
  IRE IN PENNSYLVANIA Seven 5 2,770 08-31-2017, 09:52 PM
Last Post: 1171
  Pennsylvania - Wrist Injury BrettT 2 1,863 04-06-2017, 10:01 AM
Last Post: Timothy Belt
  Pennsylvania statute of limitations parkerama 1 1,301 03-28-2017, 02:40 PM
Last Post: Timothy Belt
  What happens now? Pennsylvania Averagejoe 11 6,852 02-05-2013, 03:09 PM