Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Florida Reservations
Bronco, Admin is male and there are a couple of other men, Bring your wife? we would like to meet her..... Think about it, We will have a really good time.

Bronco these get togethers are fun and you can put faces to names.......do try and get to one soon they are awesome
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

Bronco...jayne and Tuffy are correct... this get togethers are a lot of fun and very helpful in knowing each other better... please try to go to Florida..you will not regret it. I wish I could go, but most likely will not be able too... this year. Love Red
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.

It sounds like a good time and yes I would bring the wife. Maybe my son too but Its up in the air somthing to think about.

When is the date again?

Bronco, go to the first post of this thread, it will give you information, We will be meeting the first week of May, The 3rd thru the 10th, come for a day or 2 or the whole week, Admin is taking all for dinner on the 5th, If nothing else ya can come just to give him a hard time. LOL

We promise that we won't bite, hehe.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  hotel reservations update jayne 24 7,992 10-31-2007, 12:11 PM
Last Post: CRABBY
  hotel reservations for coffee in Tulsa jayne 54 17,722 10-22-2007, 10:25 PM
Last Post: ksgirl