Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Florida Reservations
to many of us have kids Vickie they are in school in that time frame...My Becca grads from collage on the 8th of may and I aint missing that......we will take the motor home down that way later in the month and see those in Fla.wanna spend some time with Sweet and skeeter...and go up thru Ga and see buildergirl.I can stay on mcdill AFB in Tampa for under 20 dollars a nite in the motor home.... and visit with Admin all by my self.....if he aint skeered.......later in the month would have been better for us but I wouldnt have stayed at the resort anyhow couldnt have afforded that with the 4 kids and I am not leaving them again.....so you all have fun and take lots of pictures to share....
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

Jayne, Kids under 16 stay free with there parents, and rooms are only say $49.oo a nite and that includes breakfast . We could have changed the days , but you said you couldn't afford it, So it is now to late to change the dates as all is set up. Sorry

no I would have to have 2 rooms 100 dollars a nite plus food was way out of our budget....not to worry I will enjoy it thru your pictures
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

Tuffy- would love to go but health is not good enough for me to go this year maybe next. Have been having some problems and seems for each step forward we go two back. Now they are looking at needing a pacemaker as they think I am dealing with sick sinus. Lucky me.
May God send his angels to hold you in his arms

Tuffy

I would love to go to Flordia, never been there.

Hubby and I have an all expenses paid trip to Vegas the 2nd week of May.
Just hope I am feeling better so I can go.

RNvic, We have all summer to get together and we will.... But you will be missed in Florida, But we all understand. Your health and welfare comes first.
BK Have fun in Vegas. Maybe we will meet at another get together. Ya never know. Florida is a fun place to visit, lots to see and do.

Bumping up as a reminder to all, that if you are planning on the Florida get together, to make your reservation and let me know......... ALL ARE WELCOME..

RNVic,
I am a bit lost with your condition at this time. I have just had so much going on. If you don't mind posting a thread with an thorough update for me or send me a Om I would deeply it so I can catch up on your situation. Catching up on here is quite a task....lol. I do pray this note finds you doing better.

Tuffy,
I hope you don't mind me intruding your thread to sk RVic this question. Soundss you guys will be having some fun. I sure I could join all of you One of these days I will make it to one of our extended family gatherings......I promise. It would be so wonderful to actually some of you guys and gals. I envy all of you that will be able to make this trip. I will enjoy the pics that I know you will be posting from the gathering.

God Bless!

Cajun Hugssssssssss,
MJC
Lumbar Laminectomy L5 - S1, Lumbar Disectomy L 4 -5, Cervical Microdisectomy C-4 -5, Cervical Anterior Fusion C 4 -5, Cervical Anterior Fusion C 5 - 6, Lumbar Disectomy, Laminectomy and Foraminotmy L 3 - 4, Cryo Surgery Lumbar. --Ongoing Problems.. Permanently Totally Disabled.

I would love to see as many of our forum family as possible. I do hope more people are able to make the Florida trip. For those of you (like me) that would have to fly in, the airlines have really cut down the cost of flights. I was shocked. I had flown from the east coast to the west coast 3 times before I moved back out to Ca. The last time I thought the price was a misprint and now they are even lower. The room rate that Tuffy has gotten us is a group rate and is a good price for Florida. I just want to enjoy time with as many of y'all as possible while I'm still able.
Love
Vickie

This get together sounds very interesting. and I do love the gulf side beaches. But I would also be out numbered by women, and that scares the --- out of me.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  hotel reservations update jayne 24 7,993 10-31-2007, 12:11 PM
Last Post: CRABBY
  hotel reservations for coffee in Tulsa jayne 54 17,722 10-22-2007, 10:25 PM
Last Post: ksgirl