Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The actions & words of our children
Sometimes our children, grandchildren, nieces, or nephews come up with those cute actions, words. or accomplishments.

I have always enjoyed reading about your children on the forum.

I thought this would be a different type of thread where we could share about our children.

And this would be a unrelated thread, something one could read for a laugh or to get our mind off of the stresses of daily life.

And Jayne I very much enjoy reading about your children.

I will start...........

My 10 yr old son Cody, has many challenges including autism.

At 4:00 A.M. I heard a voice from the hallway say, "Mom, Dad, it's morning, you forgot to wake me up". He saw sent back to bed.

Course I didn't know he had already been downstairs to wakeup his 17 yr old sister and 15 yr old cousin.

My Daughter Rebecca grads from collage this may.....she will be a history teacher she wants to teach a few years and then go back to get her degree to be a school counciler.......Carrie won her class spelling bee and on the 16th goes to try for 2 years in a row to win the school spelling bee.......Daniel with those 2 deep dimples is gonna be a lady killer (him and his Daddy have got to have a long talk)and shae....that girl is a walking talking wonder......never ceases to amaze me that these 4 children were supposed to be not even here.....They wanted me to abort Becca they said she was most likely deformed and brain damaged......she is beautiful and smart.......and the last 3 all alcohol fetal syndrome babies and throw aways.......just goes to show Docs dont know everything....Mommas and God always knows best..
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

You are very right Jayne/

My sister and nephews were visiting for Christmas break. My 5 yr old nephew walks up behind me, (Yes, Ive gained a ton of weight this last year) pats me on the butt and says "Fat butt Aunt Raven, you are beautiful" I couldnt help but laugh..
"Women are like teabags. We don't know our true strength until we are in hot water!" Eleanor Roosevelt

I have three children, all adults, my oldest being 33 years old. I was 18 when she was born... then 19 when my second was born who is now 32 years old, and our last was born 29 days after I turned 22 years old and she is now 29... so they are not interesting anymore...lol...but my grand children..they are my life. I have five now. I have four girls, Alexia, Victoria, Sabrina, and Brianna...and then their is our last one, Dominic who is our 5th and first grandson.

One day Alexia and I were talking, and she said to me, Grandma do you remember the "good ole days" I was trying to think what she was talking about, then I said, to her, I am not sure what you are saying... and she said, when you were a "millionaire" of course I said, why did you think I was a millionaire at one time, and she said, because we went to the craft store every Saturday and then for an ice cream sundae at Cracker Barrel...she is right, but the changes are more related to the fact that I can't drive now.

Last Saturday, Brianna and I were cleaning all the china closets glass. She is 4 years old and loves to spray windex. She was cleaning below and I was cleaning above. Suddenly she stops what she is doing, pulls on my arm, I look down towards her to see what she needs, and she smiles real big and says "grandma, you are very special." I just know my eyes teared and I said to her, and where did you hear that, and she said, I didn't hear anything, I just love you. I don't think I could ever forget that moment...it is most likely the most precious moment of my life.

Now Victoria is another story. She is very clever and beautiful to boot. She now lives in Oregon and we miss each other alot. She called me yesterday and I said, you know I miss you a lot, and she says, "now grandma, we are not going to discuss how much you miss me, or I will cry...so lets talk about the good things..." she sort of stunned me, but she was very serious. She is 6 years old...

Sabrina and I have a different relationship than the first three. She is my son's daughter and lives with her mother so our time together is very limited, but we both enjoy our time .... she runs in the door and screams "grandma I am here"...then runs as fast as she can towards the kitchen and into my arms. She always tells me that she loves to paint with me and that she wants to come more often to my house. I have a hard time with the fact that her father and mother are divorced because she honestly never knows where she is going to sleep. She says, am I going to my dad's house or to my mom's house...and she is only 4 years old. Finally she is saying, we are at my home...when she is at my home...it is all of their second home... glad she found one...

Dominic is growing like a weed. He is wearing 18 months clothes and he is only 8 months old. He is ready to walk, as he is taking a couple steps now. He loves his grandpa and he smiles at me continuously. He laughs loudly all the time. I don't believe that I have ever heard a baby of only 8 months laugh out loud as much as he does. He is a pleasure... I guess you can't tell that I love them lots... love Red
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.

Today I want to post about my both my girls.

This is a special week, birthday week!.

My daughter, Denellle turn 18 tomorrow!

My niece, Breanna turns 16 on Friday the 16th!

thats cool you have 2 birthdays this week, last week my oldest daughter, tyler turned 15 and my youngest tori, turned 9. they are 6 years apart both on jan 6! My honey's youngest turns 8 on the 26th of this month.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Free books every month for children under age 5 California_Help 1 12,874 12-26-2016, 10:37 PM
Last Post: California_Help
  Welcoming Kids' Chance - Providing Scholarships to Children of Injured Workers admin 6 267,623 01-09-2016, 06:17 PM
Last Post: 1171
Sad Sometimes I just don't have the words... monster1963 5 4,656 09-11-2012, 06:39 PM
Last Post: bronco54501
  a few words can make alot of difference jayne 1 3,033 04-11-2011, 10:04 AM
Last Post: Manley2
  bingo words inpainokla 0 3,100 05-10-2010, 09:13 AM
Last Post: inpainokla
  different states different words? jayne 9 18,108 04-20-2010, 09:20 PM
Last Post: inpainokla
  words above avater inpainokla 3 4,722 01-21-2010, 11:51 PM
Last Post: backache
  lost children red1030 16 7,352 10-27-2009, 04:34 AM
Last Post: brunoncyryl
  Our Children and Grandchildren Tuffy 29 12,628 07-14-2009, 10:52 PM