1 sweet tooth
2 buildergirl
3 bachache
4 sparky
5 vickinat
6 undercover angel
7 Tuffy
8 sent mine to bachache
NOW TO THE REST OF YOU GET ME YOUR WORDS OR I WILL THINK OF SOMETHING TO DO TO YOU THAT WILL MOST LIKELY GET ME BACK IN THE WOODSHED.
IF YOU DONT KNOW HOW OR WHAT TO DO JUST ASK ONE OF US
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

I have no Idea whats going on.I looked at the thread started writing down 15 out of the 40 and stopped?I would like to play!Born

send your choice of words to me in a PM then watch and check off your words everyday

Born,

Just pick 15 of the 40 words and email them to Jayne. The game will start next week and if Red picks any of your words cross them off. Keep it next to the computer so that you know to check your words daily. When all 15 are called, you type BINGOOOOOOOOO.... LOL..

It is so exciting and it gives you something to look forward to. I love to play it even if there was not a prize.

I just thought of something while typing this. Admin. I was just thinking that there should be something we can do to make it the " Injured Worker of the Month". It just came to mind and I was wondering if there was anything we can do to do this sort of thing? Maybe have the person's name at the top in big bold letters " INJURED WORKER OF THE MONTH IS.........". It would be on the first page of the site. Maybe have a vote of who had the best " Thread" as far as WC and informative for people that have come to the site to read? Maybe you will think of something better. Just an idea of course : )

PS. Maybe even win a WC mug as a monthly prize for the IW of the month??
carpal tunnel recurrence/ neuropathy / RSD.
1/29/07 injury date. Permanent. PIR settlement 8/4/08 10%

Have you all noticed, that there is something wrong with this thread...the first 3 pages are missing...ADMIN...HELP what is up...love Red
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.

OPPPSSS....this is not my thread....I thought it was...goofed up... sorry admin...smiling Red
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.

ok got words from AQA, CARaven and admin so will cancel the contract on them 3

jayne...tooo funny.... love Red

Bummer,wink still,BBB,hurt,cap and others I dont have your words

Jayne,
I just PM'ed you my bingo words. Thanks for helping Red.

Red,
You are such an angel for sponsoring the bingo for us again. It is always so much fun......thank you so very much.

My love to both of you.

Cajun Hugsssssssssss,
MJC
Lumbar Laminectomy L5 - S1, Lumbar Disectomy L 4 -5, Cervical Microdisectomy C-4 -5, Cervical Anterior Fusion C 4 -5, Cervical Anterior Fusion C 5 - 6, Lumbar Disectomy, Laminectomy and Foraminotmy L 3 - 4, Cryo Surgery Lumbar. --Ongoing Problems.. Permanently Totally Disabled.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Sad Sometimes I just don't have the words... monster1963 5 4,799 09-11-2012, 06:39 PM
Last Post: bronco54501
  a few words can make alot of difference jayne 1 3,112 04-11-2011, 10:04 AM
Last Post: Manley2
  bingo words inpainokla 0 3,151 05-10-2010, 09:13 AM
Last Post: inpainokla
  different states different words? jayne 9 18,345 04-20-2010, 09:20 PM
Last Post: inpainokla
  words above avater inpainokla 3 4,825 01-21-2010, 11:51 PM
Last Post: backache
  BINGO BINGO BINGO lets all play red1030 323 335,147 08-07-2009, 06:26 AM
Last Post: sparkey
  Bingo Words mel1980 216 83,572 06-09-2009, 07:59 AM