Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
regular dr or my injury dr
roadrunner10 Wrote:
bronco54501 Wrote:Hi every one, as to some of you's following my posts I have run into a little problem. I am on my 9th day back at work, I work 7 days a week no days off. Getting pains in lower back and in hip area with burning sensations down leg. The injury dr that released me to work says he feels I am at mmi. Should I go to my reg dr or back to the one that over seen my injury.

I dont want to be taken off work for I can still tolerate the pain. But if I dont tell them I could be hurting my self.

Just asking for a little advice from some of you's that have been through this. I am not taking any pain pills besides Ibuprofen, but would like oppinions on what works good but not narcotics because my job is driving and dont need another crash.

Thanks in advance.. Bronco

I was just wondering are you a truck driver?

No but I drive my own vehicles.
You should go back to the WC doctor. You can go to your regular doctor, but if its related to your WC injury, your private insurance most likely will not pay and then you will be responsible for the bill.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Can no longer do regular security again Js1! 2 1,262 07-31-2017, 10:49 PM
Last Post: 1171
  Can no longer do regular security again Js1! 1 889 07-29-2017, 06:43 PM
Last Post: 1171
  CA Company wants me to go to regular doctor NetNathan 4 4,059 11-01-2010, 07:25 PM
Last Post: 1171
  Regular insurance/Lyrica and Tens unit Cookiecrum 9 9,942 12-14-2009, 07:44 PM
Last Post: Cookiecrum

Forum Jump:

Browsing: 1 Guest(s)