Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
watch hurt play with his meat!
ha-ha knew you would look.man im paying for all the chicken i cut up yesterday and put in the freezer.then i did 12 pounds if burger,cube steak and pork burgers.it killed my back standing there at the counter doing this and im paying for it to day.i can stand that long with out causing my self pain,but someone had to do it cause my wife wont touch chicken well or other meat either.i knew some one had to look.lol
Each day is not a rite,it's a given.

i knew someone would look its human nature to want to look even though you know you shouldnt.lol,lol.true story though and im feeling it,the pain that is,he,he,he.

couple of months ago a tyson chicken truck turned over once he truck has been involved in an accident the meat has to be tossed,,,,,My friend knew the tow truck driver she called me I took 10-40 lb boxes of breast quarters gave I believe 3 to the church and Bill and I processed the other 7 now that was painful,,,,,,but them meat was good and other than the cost of the freezer bags free
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

we go through alot of meat and im the cook so i always get the job of shopping for meat and i buy in bulk then freeze.i vaccum bag my stuff it keeps longer and unthaws faster in warm water with out water getting in.i love to cook and im good at it.

hurt...before my family joined the Navy or I joined the navy, we had two steers butchered, 103 chickens plucked, 1 pig butched, and then we would fish for two weeks for salmon every year which I would can (depending on our catch which use to be a 4 limit per day) about 200 pints of salmon. We do not like frozen salmon. I would freeze about 80 chickens which I would cut on a band saw each year, and the other 23 would be canned in pint size chairs. Then the steers were all butched at the butcher shop along with the pig. Then my husband would hunt and we would butcher and freeze 1-2 deer, depending on if I would go so he could use my license or not, and sometimes one elk. I am not really keen on venison unless it is young venison, but all of us like it smoked in the smoker so most of the venison and some of the salmon would be smoked and we would have jerky through out the year. Those were my country days...I shop in a supermarket now...lol...love Red
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.

i go to this meat shop around us they have the best meat around and cheaper and better than the big box stores by a long shot.the meat is alot leaner and taste better not only that i rinse my burger after i cook it to get as much fat off as possible,well grease i hate grease and its not good for you so i always rinse my meat after cooking it.lol rinse my meat.sorry that was bad.

How disappointing! Nothing exciting ...no pics or videos or anything like that! Wink
Lilly Wink
Injured worker, & tired of it all! I'm too old for games!!

A careless word may kindle strife, a cruel word may wreck a life, a timely word may level stress, and a loving word may heal and bless!

just work,no fun at all
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

i had thought about having the wife take a pic or my cutting up chicken just to tease you all alittle more.my mind works in evil ways.he,he,he.

sorry lilly i will try to make it more interesting next time.he,he,he.made you look though didnt i.lol

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Watch out for medical provider fraud California injured workers California_Help 0 10,169 07-12-2019, 03:00 PM
Last Post: California_Help
  watch this its good...1171 dont bother jayne 0 2,598 09-20-2013, 02:06 PM
Last Post: jayne
  Whether you agree with the article or not, EVERYONE should watch the video in it admin 19 15,298 06-04-2012, 08:22 PM
Last Post: monster1963
  Games WC play bodybuilder1958 1 4,851 06-23-2010, 11:44 PM
Last Post: Bummer Knees
  Golfer or not, you should watch this 5 year old prodigy. What a story. admin 5 6,610 06-10-2010, 02:04 AM
Last Post: jimmyo1
  Lets Play Bingo..... red1030 322 98,692 09-22-2009, 09:01 PM
Last Post: red1030
  Tornado watch & warnings Bummer Knees 23 11,713 04-28-2009, 07:24 PM
Last Post: UndercovrAngel
  Lets Play BINGO red1030 332 332,366 01-29-2009, 12:31 PM
Last Post: red1030
  Watch The Dancing Bush bronco54501 1 3,156 11-18-2008, 08:05 PM
Last Post: Tuffy
Toungue Let's Play 20 Questions!! jayne 8 9,786 07-15-2008, 04:25 PM
Last Post: admin