Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Merry Christmas to all... and a happy new year
Hi all...just wanted to take a moment to say "Merry Christmas" to each and everyone of you. You are all in my book the best of the best, and you deserve the best of the best...all year round. I don't know all your plans, but what ever they are, enjoy them. I hope that most of you are with family.

My family had their Christmas celebration on Monday due to the circumstances of our children's work schedules and when my son would have his daughter. We had a great time. We missed our daughter and her family in Oregon, and we called and enjoyed talking to them even if it was through a phone and computer. Brandi and I made mexican appetitizers and finger foods along with margartas, that all enjoyed while the grandchildren opened all of the gifts from grandma and papa, and I believe as always they were very well content with their gifts. As is our custom, grandma sits under the tree and hands out one gift at a time, the person receiving opens while all admire and then have a good time looking at the gift and expressing our thank yous. Our Alexia is almost 11 years old, and papa and I got her a laptop computer and camera... she was thrilled. The younger girls got DS lites and all that goes with that, and our grandson recieved a rocking horse and a few other baby toys. However, while the kids sometimes get lost in the thought of what is under the tree, the rest of us, know that the best part of Christmas is just being together while listening to christmas music. After all the gifts were opened, we watched old movies of when Del and I were young such as for me as far back as when I was about 3 years old and Del when he came to Oregon that my parents took of him about 12 years old. The grandkids could not stop being amazed that their grandparents were ever that young. Then we watched about an hour of when my kids were young... it was a nice time. AFter that, we had a main course of mexican food again. It was HOT at my house that day. Lots of HOT foods since that is what my kids like. After dinner, all the kids played with their games and toys, the adults played some games until it was time to part once again.

We had a great time, and my prayer for each of you, is that God bless you and yours during your time together, that your pain is minimal, and all your faces are smiling. Enjoy your family and if not with your family, enjoy the fact that you are loved from this forum family. God bless you all.... Merry Christmas to you all...love Red
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.

[attachment=261] Hi this is one of our Christmas family pictures.. this is my youngest daughter and her family, husband Daniel, Alexia, Brianna, and our youngest grandson Dominic.

[attachment=262] Hi this is Brianna and Sabrina opening their gifts.. they are only 5 months apart. Sabrina is my son's daughter.

I will not leave these on long... so let me know you were here and I am going to remove later today. Love Red
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.

glad you had a good time and the pic.were nice
worry changes nothing prayer changes every thing

sounds like a good time was had by all ansthe pictures are great. Have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

We will be having Christmas Saturday in Petersburg, unless it snows again and we can't go. As it is now we have about 3 inches of ice on the roads, power was out for about 6 hours, but is back on now.
May God send his angels to hold you in his arms

I'm glad you had such a wonderful Christmas celebration with your family. The pics are awesome and boy the girls are sure growing!

My internet connection is not doing so well today so I just want to wish everyone a Merry Christmas now while I can. I hope everyone will be safe and have a wonderful time with your family.

Love,
monster
Please click the link below to help provide food for homeless animals. It's free and only takes a second of your time! Thanks Smile
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=3

[IMG]http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l298/dominic1964/smokieonbed.jpg[/IMG]

red i'm glad you had a good visit with your family, thanks for sharing your pics, your grandkids are adorable!

Beautiful Carol just beautiful......Merry christmas
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

Thanks Red for sharing your family with us. Your daughter sure takes after her mother, could be twins, The girls are growing and Dominic is getting so big. Merry Christmas to you and Del, untill we meet again All my Best Wishs.

Great Pictures, Thanks For showing them to us.Halftrak
no matter where you're at there you are

Merry Christmas Carol....So glad you had a beautiful holiday filled with family. We did also. The kids are wonderful to be with. Can't get enough of them. Sorry I missed the pictures. My youngest spent the night with us Christmas Even since it is her first year in her own place and got a little home sick LOL Gotta love them! I misse dyour pictures because I just couldn't get near the computer for a couple of days. Lots of visiting. God bless.

Capricorn

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  MERRY CHRISTMAS jayne 6 5,518 12-30-2016, 10:30 AM
Last Post: Cervical_Fusion
  Merry Christmas AQA 4 3,908 12-30-2016, 10:29 AM
Last Post: Cervical_Fusion
  Happy New Year Manley2 2 1,882 01-01-2015, 10:22 AM
Last Post: dusty boy
  Merry Christmas to ALL! fatboy 3 3,564 12-29-2014, 09:23 PM
Last Post: bronco54501
  Merry Christmas Cervical_Fusion 50 20,864 01-02-2013, 04:22 PM