Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The grades are in for the Redneck.
I am so proud of you keeping up those good grades sending me cartoons and keeping admin on his toes you did well bubba
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

Way to go my friend, Fantastic grades, I am very proud of you.

Nice going AQA. I'm impressed, and very proud of you. Now get some rest and relax over the holidays, stress free and as pain free as possible. TongueTongue
Let Go, and Let God......

Man Aqa, You are The Smartest redneck I Know,Good grades, we are all proud of you,keep up the good work.
no matter where you're at there you are

Nice Grades AQA!!! Keep Up the Good Work, and We will have to Call You Professor AQA!!!Tongue

AQA you did a fabulous job with your schooling, keep up the good work.
Love
Vickie

I had forgoten about this post. To answere the questions and reply to some comments.

First off I must say thank all for the encoragement. After being injured and being in the state I am, I have chossen to take the energy I was waisting being angry and fusterated with the WC system and put that energy to good use.

As far as the statratigical plan that this old redneck has laid out. I am pursueing a degree in engineering. Right now it is in the field of mechanical. That is my best areana, but I my change it. I may have to suffer and choose a diffent engineering degree. There are more job openings/offers for computer engineers. Only time will tell, I have another year to get all the basics out of the way before I decide.

ChrisChris, Your responce is exactly what I want to do. I think the week before school spring semester, I will do nothing. As along as I can convince myself that is what I need to do.

BK, I encourage you to continue. I am taking your advice during the spring semester. I am taking 6 classes. One is a lab so I will not get any credit for that, anyway the back and leg can not handle all of it so I will be taking two classes on-line.

Monster, a party sounds great. This forum has not had one in a long time. We all need to figure out where it will be and who is bring what.

Any ideas anyone???????????????????????????????????
8-05, Micro laminectomy/disectomy. 10-05 lumbar fusion L5-S1. 2-07 exploritory surgery. 12-07 medical implant, Spinal Cord Stimulator. now receiving SSDI. After going back to school, I received my degree as a mechanical engineer. What can I say, it was the only way I had to beat the system. 

aqa, sorry i missed this post when i moved and had no computer. congratulations on your great grades, i know you worked hard for them! keep up the good work

WOW! those are some awesome grades, good luck to ya. I guess now that I have all this time on hand I am going to finish my degree in childcare administration and take the course for filing tax returns.

mzgold

Childcare administration is a great area to go into. I worked 10 years in the classroom as an Early Childhood teacher and served on the state advisory of the Interagency Coordinating Council on Early Childhood Development.

Grants are available for students entering the early childhood field at certain colleges.

I was injured in the classroom while assisting a young child experiencing a medical emergency.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Redneck vacation bodybuilder1958 1 2,611 04-25-2012, 04:21 PM
Last Post: bronco54501
  Redneck love poem bodybuilder1958 1 3,132 11-15-2011, 05:36 PM
Last Post: Bummer Knees
  The old redneck and the auto accident AQA 5 6,433 02-15-2011, 03:06 AM
Last Post: Cervical_Fusion
  The old REDNECK and school. AQA 8 8,858 12-29-2010, 10:10 PM
Last Post: Cervical_Fusion
  Things that make the redneck go HHHMMM?? AQA 16 13,990 05-01-2010, 01:49 PM
Last Post: Wink