Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wish Me Luck!
Today is the big day for non-profit origanizations in my area seeking funding from United Way.

I serve as chair of the board of directors of a United Way funded non-profit, and today allociation hearings are scheduled for non-profits to go before the United Way Board of Directors and make their request for funding.

I continued with the position of chairperson after my injury only because I have a strong board of directors.

The origazations I chair provides services to children with disabilities in our county.

Bummer Knees

good luck bummer and i hope it all works out well for everyone.
Each day is not a rite,it's a given.

Good luck Bummer, keep the faith, and all will work out.
Love
Vickie

Best of luck, Bummer. Let us know how you make out.

CAP

hope you got what you worked so hard for , sure you did you do so much good
worry changes nothing prayer changes every thing

Good luck bummer! I hope you get the funding you need.

Hugs,
monster
Please click the link below to help provide food for homeless animals. It's free and only takes a second of your time! Thanks Smile
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=3

[IMG]http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l298/dominic1964/smokieonbed.jpg[/IMG]

I am back from the hearing. Our non-profit has been funded by United Way since 1984 when the program was founded.

This is a small non-profit with no paid staff and volunteers that run the programs.
A good friend of mine, a local city comminsioner and treasurer of the board also presented with me.

Our program is well received by United Way.

Bummer...I missed the opportunity to wish you good luck, ...you are doing such a noble activity...always wish you the very best in your ventures. THe children will be blessed because of how you help them...and their parents..love Red
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.

Bummer, Because Of People LIke You, There Are Many, Many, Kids That Get The Much Needed Help That They Deserve,There Are So Many Programs Out There To Help But Not Many Parents Are Aware Of Them, All It Takes Is One Person That Can Lead Them In The Right Direction, And You My Friend Fit In That Category.I Thank You As a Parent Of One Of Those Kids And I Thank You From My Son, Halftrak
no matter where you're at there you are

Sorry I'm Late Bummer, but Best of Luck in Your Venture!! You are a Very Giving and Kind Person, and You Deserve All the Help You can Receive to Help Others!! My Very Best, and I Hope All goes Your way!!Wink

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wish me luck Bummer Knees 6 3,138 12-12-2012, 09:34 PM
Last Post: Bummer Knees
  Any news from Luck or MJC? Bummer Knees 4 2,737 08-31-2012, 05:49 PM
Last Post: monster1963
  More of my luck for the year Manley2 5 2,997 05-21-2011, 11:20 PM
Last Post: bodybuilder1958
  Good luck Michegan backache 3 2,243 02-25-2010, 08:12 PM
Last Post: inpainokla
  Good Luck Pa. Hunters!! Still in Limbo 13 5,503 12-01-2009, 11:15 AM
Last Post: Still in Limbo
  If I didn't ahve bad luck... monster 17 6,538 05-28-2009, 07:56 AM
Last Post: MJC
  Flash drive and the luck of AQA AQA 2 3,240 07-15-2008, 12:52 AM
Last Post: red1030
  Wish Me Luck, and Keep the Prayers Coming!! Still in Limbo 29 8,481 03-19-2008, 08:02 AM
Last Post: Lilly
  GOOD LUCK LIMBO jayne 14 4,454 11-28-2007, 09:57 AM
Last Post: Lilly
  Wish me luck... monster 19 4,984 10-21-2007, 04:47 PM
Last Post: Tuffy