Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
funny signs
"Life is a fatal complaint, and an eminently contagious one."
- Oliver Wendell Holmes

Funny Signs...

IN A LONDON DEPARTMENT STORE: Bargain Basement Upstairs

IN AN OFFICE: Would the person who took the step ladder yesterday please bring it back or further steps will be taken.

IN ANOTHER OFFICE: After the tea break, staff should empty the teapot and stand upside down on the draining board.

ON A CHURCH DOOR: This is the gate of Heaven. Enter ye all by this door. (This door is kept locked because of the draft. Please use side entrance)

OUTSIDE A SECOND HAND SHOP: We exchange anything - bicycles, washing machines etc. Why not bring your wife along and get a wonderful bargain.

NOTICE IN A DRY CLEANER'S WINDOW: Anyone leaving their garments here for more than 30 days will be disposed of.

IN A HEALTH FOOD SHOP WINDOW: Closed due to illness.

SPOTTED IN A SAFARI PARK: Elephants Please Stay In Your Car!

SEEN DURING A CONFERENCE: For anyone who has children and doesn't know it, there is a day care on the first floor.

MESSAGE ON A LEAFLET: If you cannot read, this leaflet will tell you how to get lessons.

ON A REPAIR SHOP DOOR: We can repair anything (Please knock hard on the door - the bell doesn't work)

SPOTTED IN A TOILET IN A LONDON OFFICE BLOCK: Toilet out of order. Please use floor below.

SPOTTED ON A SIGN IN SCOTLAND: Eat here and you'll never live to regret it.
Each day is not a rite,it's a given.

cute hurt ,you must be bored
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

hurt that was cute... love Red
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.

those are great and make me laugh. thanks!

Great post hurt I do like the CHURCH DOOR. Sounds so common in our area. LOL.

the second hand shop was my favorite(bring the wife along and get a wonderfull deal)lol.
Each day is not a rite,it's a given.

Thanks Hurt!! Those were Very Funny and Entertaining!!Tongue

hurt at work Wrote:the second hand shop was my favorite(bring the wife along and get a wonderfull deal)lol.

Well you see it's like this, I love my wife with all my heart and would not trade her for nothing in the world.

P.S. She's standing behind me.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Are you seeing any new signs of recovery? jayne 2 2,076 10-19-2011, 12:43 PM
Last Post: jayne
Toungue Signs of the Times vickinat 6 4,039 07-21-2008, 06:07 PM
Last Post: vickinat