Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Cell Phone Question
I recently got a new phone that has voice connect. I've gotten to the point where I can call most of the people in my phone's address book by just saying their name. However, to get to voice connect, I have to dial a *8, push call, and listen to the prompter before I can say the name of who I am calling.

Does anyone know how to bypass the prompter, or where I could go to put this on a speed dial number? I've tried but am getting frustrated.

Thanks much! Tongue Tongue

Edit: P.S. My phone is a Pantech Duo
Let Go, and Let God......

Download information, see if it helps...

http://www.pantechusa.com/web/guest/manualdownloads
Reply's are intended solely for informational purposes. They are based on personal opinions, experience, or research and are "not to be taken as fact or legal advice", otherwise, always consult an attorney or a doctor.

Chris,

Looking through the link that BBBB left, you need to press start, applications, voice command

in voice button, select the button that you want to assign as your command button and press done to accept

then, anytime that you want to use voice command, you would simply press that button to activate it

Hope this helps

Angel ^j^
I've always been crazy, but it keeps me from going insane.
Happiness comes through doors you didn't even know you left open

Thank you BBBB, I figured it out. I love this phone!!!!!!Tongue

Angel, I just saw your post. Thank you too! Tongue

Chris you know so much more than I do already if you are using the voice commands. Del does it, but I just haven't even began to give it a thought of learning so I guess I can't answer this question... just wanted to tell you hi. Love Red
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.

Here in Hooterville we can't use cell phones....We still use a string with tin cans on both ends,,,,,,,LOL
GOD BLESS OUR COUNTRY AND OUR PRESIDENT!

Oh you guys are funny. I have to keep up with my kids, and it keeps me busy. Tongue Tongue

backache you are funny tonight... in hooterville uh? Well I gues after being there your description is not too far off...you do live a long ways from no where except the elk...lol Love you Red
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cell Phones Cervical_Fusion 13 4,499 06-09-2013, 07:56 PM
Last Post: chrischris
  Had phone interview bronco54501 19 6,716 10-25-2012, 11:44 AM
Last Post: jayne
  Phone interview that never happened bodybuilder1958 2 2,860 01-18-2012, 10:51 PM
Last Post: jayne
  Received phone call, son qualifies for a wavier slot Bummer Knees 4 2,694 10-04-2011, 05:12 PM
Last Post: Bummer Knees
  phone call jayne 5 4,591 01-06-2011, 08:33 PM
Last Post: chrischris
  A White Blood Cell Chases Bacteria...Totally Awsome! Wink 7 4,358 12-09-2009, 07:49 PM
Last Post: Sunshine7
  Which Phone I should Buy kaistenolee 10 5,556 10-08-2009, 11:12 AM
Last Post: bronco54501
  Got a phone call on the ticket to work program Bummer Knees 8 8,748 10-16-2008, 08:09 PM
Last Post: red1030
  My Personal Blog - The Phone Company Made Me Do It admin 19 13,441 07-27-2008, 08:04 PM
Last Post: Tuffy
  got a phone call jayne 8 4,496 03-13-2008, 07:46 PM
Last Post: sparkey