Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Have WC question and don't want to go to WC forum
Hey guys, I'm not thinking real straight so I'll try and get this right. I appreciate anyone's help with this question.

I just heard from my attorney and based on my psych report TTD is supposed to be started again retro to July of 2008 I believe.

HOWEVER (big however), when I went to court 2 years ago the judge ordered them to pay me based on 23% total body ouchies (I think it was 23 it might have been 25).

Basically to make a long story short, the judge also ordered the IC to pay back the money I had received from state disability for 1 year. When I was paid the IC later notified that they had over paid me by over 2,000.00.

My question is will this come out of any TTD owed me or will the overpayment come out of any future settlement? I'm almost afraid to ask this question as I can't keep going like I am.

Thanks for your help. I've been reading but not typing much lately.

Hugs,
monster
Please click the link below to help provide food for homeless animals. It's free and only takes a second of your time! Thanks Smile
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=3

[IMG]http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l298/dominic1964/smokieonbed.jpg[/IMG]

Gads girl I hate to be the one to tell you but they most likely will take their money first and if any left over you will get it.....My opinion only and with that and 2 bucks you can get a cup of coffee
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

(Basically to make a long story short, the judge also ordered the IC to pay back the money I had received from state disability for 1 year. When I was paid the IC later notified that they had over paid me by over 2,000.00.)

Well, confusion as it may sound, if the IC paid the State back, then why would they then say that money was over paid, and you have to pay it back?

But, if the amount is correct, the return pay can be done in a series of checks, and not just slam you.
Reply's are intended solely for informational purposes. They are based on personal opinions, experience, or research and are "not to be taken as fact or legal advice", otherwise, always consult an attorney or a doctor.

Lets see if I can remember...

The state paid me through June of 05. In August of '05 I finally received a check from the IC that back paid me through Feb. 05 when I was declared MMI. So there were overlapping months from Feb. - June. Now I am afraid that I won't get anything, just another kick in the pants. Sad

Now that a psych claim has been opened and hopefully accepted they will just take it out of anything due later on, but of course I highly doubt it.

Does anyon e know if I can send my hospital bills from when I checked myself into the funny farm to the IC??? AME tried to put me there way back in April and I refused to go.

Sorry for all the questions. Will try to go back and forth, am trying to clean house buit it's not going to well.

Thanks guys for helping me with this.

Hugs,
monster
Please click the link below to help provide food for homeless animals. It's free and only takes a second of your time! Thanks Smile

Monster...Sorry I can't help but wanted you to know I am praying and sending good thoughts that you don't get that dreaded "kick in the pants" we all know.

CAPSmile

Hi Monster,

About the bills....if you have a lawyer, make copies and send them to him to pass onto WC. If no lawyer, make copies and sent them to WC yourself and use the postal option of receiver signature required...and see what happens. Contact hospitals where bills originated and tell them that WC insurance company is responsible for payment, not you. Maybe ask them to Bill them again.
As far as your overpayment. I would think that they will deduct a bit from every ck until they have been re-paid.
Good Luck, and prayers for you ! LillySmile
Injured worker, & tired of it all! I'm too old for games!!

A careless word may kindle strife, a cruel word may wreck a life, a timely word may level stress, and a loving word may heal and bless!

Monster, really all you can do is just wait and see what happens. Since nothings has happened, and since you haven't gotten this money coming in yet, I say, then why worry about something you haven't seen yet.

I will come help you clean house, I like to play house. Tongue Maybe play Doctor too...TongueCool
Reply's are intended solely for informational purposes. They are based on personal opinions, experience, or research and are "not to be taken as fact or legal advice", otherwise, always consult an attorney or a doctor.

Monster- praying that you get al that you are suppost to get and the medical is paid in full.
May God send his angels to hold you in his arms

Hi My Little Blue Buddy!!! I Agree with Bad Boy, don't let this Bother You too Much, and Wait for the Check, and See how things Work Out. I know when I Received Back Monies Owed Me in May of this Year, I had to go to My Social Security Office and have them Copy My 51 Page Judges Decision, and also a Copy of the Amount of Back Monies Owed I was Paid. I may have to Pay Back Social Security Some of the Monies they Paid Me, but I have Heard Nothing as of Yet, and My Full SSDI Payment Continues to Come in. My Attorney said they May Ask for Payment, and if so We can Make a Payment Arrangement of as Small as $50.00 per Month to be Taken from My SSDI Check, so Maybe Your State will do Something like that for You!! Don't let this get You Down Dear, Life is Way Too Short to Worry about a Couple of Grand, I know it Means a Lot to You Right Now, and I'm not trying to Minimize Your Problem, but when it's All Said and Done, You'll be Fine!! My Best, and Have a Great Day!!Smile

Thank you all for your help. I know I shouldn't worry but it's hard not to right now. I'll try to take everyone's advice though and be a good monster. Smile

Bad Boy I will be cleaning house off and on all day today so feel free to come on over, LOL! If you do a good job cleaning I might even show you the infamous washer, LMAO

Hugs and thanks everyone,
monster

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Question for the forum bagpussinamerica 32 14,741 11-10-2009, 07:06 PM
Last Post: bagpussinamerica
  A question for the nurses on the forum? Bummer Knees 11 7,119 12-04-2008, 10:35 PM
Last Post: Bad Boy Bad Boy