Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does anyone have any advice
and of course we will add your family to our 9 oclock prayers and you are invited to join us also we all just stop what we are doing at 9 pm our times and say a prayer for those here in need.all who wish to pray do so.....it all helps
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

kty690 Wrote:She was told she had to agree to a 3rd party settlement of 100,000.00 which workmans comp got 2/3 and the attorney got 1/3 but the lawyer she had said she still has workmans comp that has to pay her for retraining and getting her back to where she was before which they can't because she no longer has a leg and she cannot stand on her right leg for long periods of time. He also said she will still be getting money for her personal injury but it seems that she has not gotten anything but a big headache and terribly distressed from all of this. I am trying to understand how is she being expected to pay workmans comp subrogation when the company was partially to blame for what happened ?

Subrogation varies from state to state. In some states, if an employer is at fault the subrogation can be reduced. Additionally, in some states you can ask a judge to reduce a workers' compensation lien.

I think the biggest problem your daughter has is that she likely signed settlement papers and the settlement funds have been disbursed. In other words, there is no money to be had.

I do have some questions as to her prior attorney's actions in the matter.

I also hope you investigate whether your daughter is entitled to social security benefits.

Hello,
I am totally speachless after reading the most horrendous chain of events I've ever heard. I am SO GLAD you found a lawyer to fight for your daughter and hope he slams it to em!!!!!!! They all have it coming!
Be thankful your son-in-law's true colors emerged early in the marriage, so she can waste no more of her time with the apparent (Jayne's lame attempt to bypass the Bad Word Filter)-hole he is. She derserves far better treatment then that, as she has been through hell on earth already.
9:00 prayer time she, you and lawyer will be.....take pause at that time as you will feel the energy being sent your way through the Great One.
Take care, and have faith! Lilly
Injured worker, & tired of it all! I'm too old for games!!

A careless word may kindle strife, a cruel word may wreck a life, a timely word may level stress, and a loving word may heal and bless!

I also will send extra prayers her way.... let her know we are here for her cuz she is gonna need us to vent with and share with....have her come on and talk with us cuz most times sharing what you have been thru is a lifesaver.........just to know you are not alone......and who knows she may just like us.......(watch out for wink he has a thing for happy faces)
also if a scum sucking bottom feeder contacts you offering to help for money tell her to bugger off....she is a scam.....you pay NO ONE UPFRONT WITHOUT LAWYERS OK....she goes by several names so just come on and ask we will guide you true......and all it will cost you is a bit of your time.......come on down to the off topic thats where the party is
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

jayne Wrote:(watch out for wink he has a thing for happy faces)

Ohhh, Jayne...I'll send you a happy face, my twin!