Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FIRED!
Rolleyes 
Sad I'M a Truck Driver, had a most unforturnate "accident".
Some my fault, some of the circumtance fault, but the company fired me. Said I was not with company long enough? Been a driver 9yrs with no incidents or accidents. Should I get a lawyer for being fired?Sad

Micky- welcome to the forum. as to your question we need a a little more information, What are your injuries, what state are you in? do you have perm restictions, have you had any surgery? someone will be along shortly that can answer your questions.
May God send his angels to hold you in his arms

Split open left eyelid, had to be sewn back together, whiplash, broken right angkle, whole body bruised. Have to go to eye dr, having trouble focusing. Won't know if I have perm restrictions till I go to eye doc. This all just happened 10/16/08. Live in Las Vegas NV

This is a forum for with work injuries and looking for insurance information and help.
You need to look for an employment law board for help with a firing issue.
Trey Nexus/Lexus or lawyers.com
Reminder :
........Each state has their own comp system; POST YOUR STATE to get accurate information. Use the search feature to find information from similar questions.
THANKS FOR POSTING.

Contact the EEOC.

http://detr.state.nv.us/nerc/FactSheet.PDF

LillySmile
Injured worker, & tired of it all! I'm too old for games!!

A careless word may kindle strife, a cruel word may wreck a life, a timely word may level stress, and a loving word may heal and bless!

Mickey Wrote:Split open left eyelid, had to be sewn back together, whiplash, broken right angkle, whole body bruised. Have to go to eye dr, having trouble focusing. Won't know if I have perm restrictions till I go to eye doc. This all just happened 10/16/08. Live in Las Vegas NV

Mickey

Welcome to the forum, Did these injuries happen while working. If yes, Did you file for wc? You may want to contact a Lawyer. Good luck.

1171 Wrote:This is a forum for with work injuries and looking for insurance information and help.
You need to look for an employment law board for help with a firing issue.
Trey Nexus/Lexus or lawyers.com

Finally! Someone answered MY question about being FIRED while on workman's compensation.

Get a lawyer Mickey, that's what I am going to do!

And if you were fired while on work comp make sure that attorney is experienced in the work comp laws of your state.

Most attorneys have a 1 time free consultation.

pjl92668, you don't have a case that an Attorney can help you with....
Reply's are intended solely for informational purposes. They are based on personal opinions, experience, or research and are "not to be taken as fact or legal advice", otherwise, always consult an attorney or a doctor.

Mickey, explain your statement;

((Some my fault, some of the circumtance fault))
Reply's are intended solely for informational purposes. They are based on personal opinions, experience, or research and are "not to be taken as fact or legal advice", otherwise, always consult an attorney or a doctor.