Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Finally got rating in...already settled
Badboy, Limbo.....You two helped me so much with this I thgouth I would share with you and the rest of the group. Sparkey this should mean something to you. I got an extra 8% for 4 body parts.

Cervical, lumbar, shoulder, knee and ankle = 18% total body. I almost fainted. Glad I settled. Glad it's over. Glad I am out of the system. Will be here to help others whenever I can. Funny but since I settled I have been in more pain that normal. I think it might be the absence of the Neurontin. It totally releived my pain but I had a really dangerous side effect to it. I need to sit with a Dr. and see if it would be safe to take at a lower dosage and instead of upping it stick wherever it eases the pain.

Thanks all for seeing me through this.

CAP Smile

Can you share about the neck/shoulder. What did they do? What state and any wisdom to share?

Hi madbomber....state is PA. I have herniations at the C5 thu the C7 with a pinchec nerve at the C7. Radiculopathy to the left. My lef thsoulder also happens to be the bad one. Had impingement syndrome with a 2 1/2 inch rotator cuff tear repaired. Frozen shoulder set in about 3 months post surgery. Shoulder never healed . It's been well over a year since surgery and now I have irreparable problems in there with not all ROM. Got a 9% rating on the cervical area and a 4% on my shoulder. You have to be close to dead in PA. I hope I helped. Anything else give me a yell. The only wisdom I have to offer is to figure out what eases your pain, do it and try not to ever do anything to aggravate it.

CAP

Way to go Cap. This is very good news. I'm hoping it will suit you in the settlement as well. Maybe do some catch up, and also do something for you. Get a new hair-do, get a make-up, buy some new clothes, and some of a little just for you.

Eat some Water-melon too.

Don't read the headline, read the article. I think you may find it very interesting. There was a Doctor that won the Noble Prize for Nitric-Oxide. Best way to get it, is to eat water-melon....Big Grin

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/200...165707.htm

Oh, feed it to hubby too....Tongue
Reply's are intended solely for informational purposes. They are based on personal opinions, experience, or research and are "not to be taken as fact or legal advice", otherwise, always consult an attorney or a doctor.

capricorn Wrote:Hi madbomber....state is PA. I have herniations at the C5 thu the C7 with a pinchec nerve at the C7. Radiculopathy to the left. My left shoulder also happens to be the bad one. Had impingement syndrome.

That all sounds very familary to me. Left arm feels dead, down both arms into both hands. They thought the CTS surgey was going to solve everything but did nothing. I had never heard of tramatic CTS till I got it.

Bad Boy Bad Boy Wrote:Way to go Cap. This is very good news. I'm hoping it will suit you in the settlement as well. Maybe do some catch up, and also do something for you. Get a new hair-do, get a make-up, buy some new clothes, and some of a little just for you.

Eat some Water-melon too.

Don't read the headline, read the article. I think you may find it very interesting. There was a Doctor that won the Noble Prize for Nitric-Oxide. Best way to get it, is to eat water-melon....Big Grin

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/200...165707.htm

Oh, feed it to hubby too....Tongue
froze watermelon this summer as it is one of my favs.......it makes a great slush and with a bit of gin a great lush lol
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

capricorn Wrote:Badboy, Limbo.....You two helped me so much with this I thgouth I would share with you and the rest of the group. Sparkey this should mean something to you. I got an extra 8% for 4 body parts.

Cervical, lumbar, shoulder, knee and ankle = 18% total body. I almost fainted. Glad I settled. Glad it's over. Glad I am out of the system. Will be here to help others whenever I can. Funny but since I settled I have been in more pain that normal. I think it might be the absence of the Neurontin. It totally releived my pain but I had a really dangerous side effect to it. I need to sit with a Dr. and see if it would be safe to take at a lower dosage and instead of upping it stick wherever it eases the pain.

Thanks all for seeing me through this.

CAP Smile

Best of luck to you Cap
The worst is behind you so never look back!

Be Well
Take Care and Be Well
Tom

Yeaaah Cap!

LillyBig Grin
Injured worker, & tired of it all! I'm too old for games!!

A careless word may kindle strife, a cruel word may wreck a life, a timely word may level stress, and a loving word may heal and bless!

You're so right tpm. And I won't look back.

Lilly thank you for all your wand work.Big Grin

CAP

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  17 years and still not settled tombstonekid 13 13,737 03-04-2016, 05:44 PM
Last Post: RootsGal
  FINALLY SETTLED. Opinions would be greatly appreciated! Frayed 12 15,404 11-01-2013, 09:26 PM
Last Post: 1171
  finally getting perm rating, now what?? constantpain 5 6,065 06-12-2013, 11:32 AM
  Texas DD rating versus RME rating danitaw63 3 13,777 11-26-2011, 02:12 PM
  settled!! inpainokla 18 16,791 06-26-2010, 11:21 PM
Last Post: inpainokla
  Case Settled rebel_1961 17 18,025 05-15-2010, 10:23 PM
Last Post: rebel_1961
  Settled capricorn 16 12,607 10-25-2008, 10:12 AM
Last Post: capricorn
  ITs Done, all settled!! annoyedtodeath 32 17,806 12-28-2007, 03:45 PM
Last Post: katicabogar
  No Hearing Settled all done now!! borninabarn 17 10,716 12-01-2007, 04:29 PM