Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Favorite TV Show and Why
National Geographics, The Discovery Channel, I love History and People. and exploration, But I do not really have a favorite, I enjoy the Si-Fi channel. Just a kid at heart still learning. LOL

God Tuffy Sci Fi scares the living bejeepers out of me. I hate that little puppet guy and keep my eyes closed throughout scary movies when The Daver is watching them. I do look through my fingers if the music makes me think there isn't anything going on. Joshie my middle son freaks out if he sees ET and he just turned 25.....ROFLMAO...
GOD BLESS OUR COUNTRY AND OUR PRESIDENT!

I am the odd ball out, in that I truly do not watch TV very often. I do occasionally watch while I paint or something else "Law and Order." I think I like it because I liked the investigative part ...it was interesting how they would move from one suspect and then to another and finally put it all together. I don't know that it does anything for me except maybe challenge me to use my mind to work it out with them. I guess I feel like I accomplished something if I had an idea of who and why though out the show. Thanks for asking. Love Red
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.

Backache, I don't like the horror shows, but Si Fi like lost worlds, War of the Worlds, Stargate, Stargate Atlantis, etc. Halloween, and scarry one's I don't call Science Fiction...... But Horror Flicks.

Gotta Say ER although this is the final season.Some of the original characters are off the show now, but I think Abby was my favorite right along with George Clooney,I hate it when they kill off the characters though, makes me want to cry.
no matter where you're at there you are

Cool 
I Love Wheel of Fortune & the Price is Right...
I Love all the soaps on ABC
And I watch Grey's Anatomy, Dirty Sexy Money, Amazing Race, Desperate Housewives, Brothers & Sisters, Monday Night Football & Sunday Football, San Jose Sharks Hockey, Discovery Health, and movies...hey when your home and can't do much and no one around my TV is my best friend!Big Grin
Babebahn..."Tongues don't have erasers"
Injured 1999 3 level anterior cervical fusion 2001
Settled Work Comp Case 2006 w/ Lifetime Medical Currently, C7-T1 is being watched will possibly need surgery front/back fusion from C3-T2, lower back needs another facet injection.

My wife and I watch Andrew Zimmermans Bizzare Foods on the Travel Channel.I love to see the different kinds of foods they eat around the globe!My wife being from the Philippines I also get to enjoy foods from that area that taste great.I have tryed a Balut but might have not if I knew it was a baby chicken almost to hatch in the egg.Oh well taste good!Born

I love the travel channel...I pretend that I am on vacation!!!!! It's the only way to see the world since I can't really do it...docs orders!
Babebahn..."Tongues don't have erasers"
Injured 1999 3 level anterior cervical fusion 2001
Settled Work Comp Case 2006 w/ Lifetime Medical Currently, C7-T1 is being watched will possibly need surgery front/back fusion from C3-T2, lower back needs another facet injection.

I have to say I watch most of what all of you are listing.

Limbo....you and my husband will get along well. He is a western lover. Old, new doesn't matter.

Red....You're not the odd ball. I watched Law and Order and the reruns 100000000 times. I slowed it down when Jerry Orbach left. Still watch SVU on occassion.

2) The Cleaner. Benjamin Bratt plays a recovering drug addict and helps others to get clean.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  20/20 show Manley2 5 3,762 04-13-2013, 04:17 PM
Last Post: Manley2
  My favorite animal bodybuilder1958 5 3,925 04-16-2012, 04:09 PM
Last Post: jayne
  what is your favorite strange sandwich jayne 16 10,456 01-17-2012, 11:54 AM
Last Post: jayne
  favorite movies of all time jayne 7 6,034 02-16-2011, 06:59 PM
Last Post: 1171
  whats your favorite carnival treat? jayne 3 6,508 06-17-2010, 01:03 AM
Last Post: chrischris
  YOUR FAVORITE jayne 14 12,037 05-04-2010, 10:41 PM
Last Post: red1030
  I have to show my wife this one. LOL AQA 8 6,721 01-12-2010, 08:16 PM
Last Post: bronco54501
  What was your favorite Christmas present ever? backache 2 3,108 11-23-2009, 12:36 PM
Last Post: bodybuilder1958
Wink Favorite Christmas Song chrischris 2 3,568 12-22-2008, 11:24 PM
Last Post: Deb
  Reality Game show collateraldamage5591 11 8,218 07-09-2008, 02:55 PM
Last Post: red1030