Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Favorite TV Show and Why
Big Grin 
This thread used for your favorite TV show.

Only one show should be listed per each Posting.

Explain why it's your favorite;

What the show gives you or does for you;

How you feel after watching the show;

And then list just 1 per post, what show you like to see more of on TV, and why;

This can be lots of fun....Cool
Reply's are intended solely for informational purposes. They are based on personal opinions, experience, or research and are "not to be taken as fact or legal advice", otherwise, always consult an attorney or a doctor.

One of my favorite shows on Tv is Big Brother. It only comes on in the summers but I love to watch all the different personalities. I feel great after watching and wonder what scheme is going to be plotted out next. They have had some interesting people on this show and their little antics crack me up. I even got my husband hooked on it. The show I would like to see on more often would be the hallmark movies. They always have great movies!

Oh and forgot to say BB you did not list yours! Come on fess up mister lololol !

Mine is dancing with the stars...while I was never as good as they are while in my prime I loved to dance and won a few also...it to me is just poetry in motion
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

Gotta Say CSI,Man To Do a Job Like that Would Be So Cool,But All My Favorite Characters Seem To Be Leaving The Show.
no matter where you're at there you are

WoW, I have so many that are Favorites.

But, I have to say the one I do look forward to is Boston Legal. Yeah it gets a little crazy and all, but I like to watch all the crazy type Law Suits that come into play, and then always a Heart felt issue that plays in each show.

I would like to see more of an American Idol type show on. Maybe not as long a run. But, one where the American people can vote, and help a younger person with talent, get a step forward.
Reply's are intended solely for informational purposes. They are based on personal opinions, experience, or research and are "not to be taken as fact or legal advice", otherwise, always consult an attorney or a doctor.

Gee, I like to watch HGTV or this old house. It always gives me a way to build something and how to fix things. Plus I like old houses and enjoy seeing what they do to them. Can't do the building as much any more but maybe someday will be able to build furiture again. I have a couple peices started and want to finish them. Also over the years I have built furiture for the kids that they now give me list at Christmas of the pieces they want.
May God send his angels to hold you in his arms

well since someone already said CSI, I would have to say Criminal Minds,I just love how they figure out who the killer is and save someone,and how they all work together and it takes me away from my pain even if only for a little while
If I could ever start over I think I would want to do that or shall I say in my next life!
haha Jazzi

My favorite shows are the " history channel " shows. I love anything that has to do about learning something I never knew. It can amuse me for hours at a time.
carpal tunnel recurrence/ neuropathy / RSD.
1/29/07 injury date. Permanent. PIR settlement 8/4/08 10%

Jazzi, it's okay to say the same show, for the views could always be different.

Also add another post and another name 2nd show or 3rd - 4th show you like and so on. Each post add a new show to your list. Just one show per post is all.

Only one show should be listed per each Posting.

Explain why it's your favorite;

What the show gives you or does for you;

How you feel after watching the show;

And then list just 1 per post, what show you like to see more of on TV, and why;

This can be lots of fun....

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  20/20 show Manley2 5 3,762 04-13-2013, 04:17 PM
Last Post: Manley2
  My favorite animal bodybuilder1958 5 3,925 04-16-2012, 04:09 PM
Last Post: jayne
  what is your favorite strange sandwich jayne 16 10,456 01-17-2012, 11:54 AM
Last Post: jayne
  favorite movies of all time jayne 7 6,034 02-16-2011, 06:59 PM
Last Post: 1171
  whats your favorite carnival treat? jayne 3 6,508 06-17-2010, 01:03 AM
Last Post: chrischris
  YOUR FAVORITE jayne 14 12,037 05-04-2010, 10:41 PM
Last Post: red1030
  I have to show my wife this one. LOL AQA 8 6,721 01-12-2010, 08:16 PM
Last Post: bronco54501
  What was your favorite Christmas present ever? backache 2 3,108 11-23-2009, 12:36 PM
Last Post: bodybuilder1958
Wink Favorite Christmas Song chrischris 2 3,568 12-22-2008, 11:24 PM
Last Post: Deb
  Reality Game show collateraldamage5591 11 8,218 07-09-2008, 02:55 PM
Last Post: red1030