Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
question on back stuff
In a post to Ask the Expert, I had posted my back problems. Now, the skin on my back is getting exteremly sensitive, sometimes clothes hurt to toyouch it. I do not think it is the RSD. Has anyone else had this? Here is the link where I laid out my problems:

http://www.workerscompensation.com/forum...hp?tid=491

Also, what is a cervical headache?

Any help appreciated

Sithie
The good news is,"You can get used to anything."
The bad news is,"You can get used to anything."
:-)
Sithie

a cervical headache is hell worse than a migrain and caused by the nerves in the neck being tightened or pinched as I am lucky enough to have both I can assure you you dont want either as for the skin thing thats been going on down my legs and butt and I cant stand a wrinkle in the sheets or jeans to touch them....I find I can wear loose cotton scrubs without pain as long as I wear the waist band nurd style (pulled up under my breast) the rest of the gang seems to feel fibromyaliga(sp) may be the problem
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

Sithie, I know you have RSD, being so, you know what it can feel like. And how RSD can change the way it feels from time to time. This issue of clothes hurting is also a sign of RSD as should know. Touching, and such is another, very close to clothes.

Headaches, gosh, mostly mine start from the rear by the back along the top of the shoulder, and works it way up and around, depending on how long it last, or the muscles stay inflamed. Sometimes, I get the same effect that it will go to the side and past the ear also. Mostly caused by Muscle Tightness protecting the body nerves. Medical studies show Rubbing out the hard sore hurting spots of the muscles can help them to release, they showed me to take my thumb or finger, when I find the hurting area, and push on it (muscle) till it releases, sometimes have to push kind of hard, and you think you going to brake your thumb. They one time, had to use their elbow, for about 5 or 10 minutes appling pressure. Another one is, if you can't find a tight muscle, is to apply pressure to the roof of your mouth with your tongue, for as long as you can, release and do it again when you can, about 3 to 4 times, heard it works for Migrains also.

http://www.ninds.nih.gov/disorders/refle...m#84683282
Reply's are intended solely for informational purposes. They are based on personal opinions, experience, or research and are "not to be taken as fact or legal advice", otherwise, always consult an attorney or a doctor.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Insurance carriers do the most illegal stuff I ever saw tinainky 2 429 01-12-2019, 12:11 PM
Last Post: tinainky
  NY - Who Do I Send Stuff To?? tbear6410 7 2,299 06-14-2016, 12:39 PM
Last Post: tbear6410
  bad back question jimmyny 0 1,669 08-25-2010, 09:17 PM
Last Post: jimmyny
  3 level back fussion question highdesertguy 12 12,031 08-17-2010, 09:54 AM
Last Post: Bad Boy Bad Boy
  question on how long it takes for an answer back? blake 11 5,506 05-29-2009, 05:42 PM
Last Post: UndercovrAngel
  How does this settlement stuff work? hayshaker 8 16,702 03-30-2009, 09:56 AM
Last Post: Lilly
  I Have To Go Back To Court But I have A Question dar666 10 6,219 10-19-2008, 01:59 PM
Last Post: dar666
  More questions (lawyers and back to work stuff) ksgirl 15 9,649 08-01-2007, 06:26 PM
Last Post: queenbee
  Question about back injury ksgirl 7 3,847 07-13-2007, 03:17 PM
Last Post: ksgirl