Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
baking question for Still
Smile Tongue Gail and I were talking and would like to know what Ellen used for making her biscuits for the biscuits and gravy at the castle. They were great and can you ask her?????????? Please....

Tuffy- don't know what Ellen put in biscuts. But thought I would see how many would like to start a tread with each giving a holiday receipe and lets share.
May God send his angels to hold you in his arms

Sounds like fun to me, But we better not ask Monster for her Turkey recipe ROFLMAO..................

I may even give up my Rum Ball Recipe.....................

Hey all...this sounds like fun. Lets do it...love Red
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.

Ok, Tuffy I gave up the chicken salad. so give up the rum balls.
Red- give us a favorite of your family- something easy.

This is hard for me because my mother never used receipes as they are today. I learned how to make lets say snickernoodle cookies by using a certain bowl with a certain spoon to mix with. I fill the bowl so high..use the mixing bowl to get my shortning out with X amount of spoonfuls etc.... I have to figure this out.... My daughter has a great cheese cake, german chocolate cake, and peanut butter cookies that she always makes for Christmas...I will call and asked her for those receipes...lol...I am so difficult and I don't mean to be....Love Red
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.

Today we are heading for the Orchard, so will find my recipes and post them later, maybe tomarrow.

Tinker, why not start a new thread titled " Holiday Recipies" or something like that, and we can all post there. I will be gone most of the day so can you do it???????

I'm making beer bread. It is a boxed bread mix that you add beer to. As I walked by The Daver with 2 beers, he asked. "Do you mean it takes 2 bottles of beer to make that bread?" I answered YES IT DOES, one for the batter and one for the cook........LOL
GOD BLESS OUR COUNTRY AND OUR PRESIDENT!

backache - post the receipe on Holiday receipes, sounds like something I might have to try. Is it made like beer biscuits??

Well actually Hun it comes in a box and is made by Tastefully Simple. You know they have those parties where you buy bread mix and things. Now if I had some of your world famous chicken salad I would be set..............You can add cheddar cheese and make cheese biscuits, they are fantastic.....
GOD BLESS OUR COUNTRY AND OUR PRESIDENT!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I found new use for baking soda CRABBY 19 7,117 10-25-2007, 09:48 AM
Last Post: capricorn