Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I just had a "Whopper" in my mouth!!
Hey all,

HeHe...I was hoping to be a little "bad" !
I full box of malted milk balls certainly isn't helping the inner-tude around my waist line either!
I have ZERO will power when it comes to food/sweets/drinks.
"no" is not in my food vocabulary.
Lilly Big Grin
Injured worker, & tired of it all! I'm too old for games!!

A careless word may kindle strife, a cruel word may wreck a life, a timely word may level stress, and a loving word may heal and bless!

Toungue 
Tongue  As much as I would normally say something to the Subject Title, I regret that I won't. Due only for the sole purpose of my statement being used down the road sometime, when someone gets upset with another, and it then gets brought up. But I will say, if you knew what I was think of writting, I would of had you all laughing in tears for hours.

Good one Lilly Tongue
Reply's are intended solely for informational purposes. They are based on personal opinions, experience, or research and are "not to be taken as fact or legal advice", otherwise, always consult an attorney or a doctor.

hehehe..........thus, the name BAD BOY BAD BOY

Lilly Wink
Injured worker, & tired of it all! I'm too old for games!!

A careless word may kindle strife, a cruel word may wreck a life, a timely word may level stress, and a loving word may heal and bless!

hubby gave up sweets cold turkey so i cant eat it in front of him (i think he done it to help me ) so i use the excuse of im getting the shakes  it works every time they dont call me sweet tooth for nothing
worry changes nothing prayer changes every thing

looks up at the box of whoppers staring at her from the shelf above.
7 Yr survivor of the NY State workers compensation system

Lilly this was cute...a nice way to brighten a day. Thank you... the sweets don't bother me...I like sweets just not much on chocolate...once in awhile a herseys chocolate bar...like once every other year or so. lol.... besides I have not said anything about this, but I am a number in a study about weight loss....so no chocolate for me...lost 28lbs now... since july 4th, my first day..... love Red
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.

I have no will power when it comes to the goodies (sweets). I bought a bag of the new Hershey kisses with carmel/apple flavor. They were very good. I also like sweet and salty things together, found a chex mix that was chocalate/peanut butter, it's advertised as 50% less fat than regular chips, but it was addicting and I ate the whole bag in 2 days,lol. I prefer creme pies or items with creme filling like donuts, but have been having more will power staying away from them at least lately.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  From my father's mouth, I'm dead. bodybuilder1958 3 3,028 01-23-2014, 02:10 PM
Last Post: chrischris
  Out of the mouth of Cody Bummer Knees 1 2,233 01-02-2012, 02:52 PM
Last Post: jayne
  My father has a potty mouth bodybuilder1958 7 6,852 07-19-2011, 10:50 PM
Last Post: bodybuilder1958
  Out of the mouth of babes Bummer Knees 1 2,603 01-29-2011, 11:26 PM
Last Post: jayne
  WARNING do not read with mouth full of coffee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! jayne 11 10,442 10-17-2008, 04:37 PM
Last Post: backache
  Out Of The Mouth Of Grandchildren Bummer Knees 10 4,536 01-22-2008, 05:35 AM
Last Post: sparkey