Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
very strange
Sad 
this is odd they father inlaw died this morning,a day after back surgery.he was doing good no problems then all at once his heart gave out and they couldnt save him,you know one of those calls at 5 am and you know somethings wrong and it was.we couldnt get there in time to see him before he went.life is funny your good one day and not the next.live life to the fullest as you never know what can happen in a blink of an eye.thanks.hurt.
Each day is not a rite,it's a given.

Oh Hurt my heart goes out to you and your wife please give her our love
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

Hurt- our prayer and angels are with you and your wife at this trying time. May God help you to understand and except what has happened.
May God send his angels to hold you in his arms

Hurt... my heart is with you and yours. This is a very trying time for a family especially when it is so sudden. My prayers are with you.... life is precious and we all on this forum can understand how it can all change in a moment in time.... love Red
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.

I'm so sorry Hurt. Please know my prayers are with you and your family. I'm sure your wife is just devastated. Please give her our love and a gentle hug as well.
Please click the link below to help provide food for homeless animals. It's free and only takes a second of your time! Thanks Smile
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=3

[IMG]http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l298/dominic1964/smokieonbed.jpg[/IMG]

Hurt, I am so sorry to hear you have lost a loved one, Hold your wife in your arms, as she will need your love and compassion now more than ever. My thoughts and prayers are coming your way. Believe me when I say I know what you and your wife are going through as I and my family just went through the same thing. May God hold him in his loving embrace.......

I would like to give my condolences to you and your wife for your loss. Please know that my thoughts are with you at this time. I know how it can be to see someone alive and well and then all of a sudden gone.

My dad went to the doctors one day when I was 13 and got on the exam table and passed away. He was 44. The autopsy said there was a clot that went to the lung. He died instantly. I never got to say good bye to him.

Please give your wife all the love you can right now, as this will be a very difficult time for her as well as yourself. May god bless you all. If I may ask, how old was your father in law?
carpal tunnel recurrence/ neuropathy / RSD.
1/29/07 injury date. Permanent. PIR settlement 8/4/08 10%

Hurt,
I too would like to offer my condolences as well. I agree with the others, this is a time for you to be strong for your wife and comfort her. The Lord works in mysterious ways, he has his reasons when he takes someone home to him. Keep the faith and take care.
Love
Vickie

Oh Hurt....
I'm so, so sorry.
((((Hugs )))) & ^^^ Prayers^^^^ to you, and your wife, family & friends.
death is always a shock...but sudden death is a harder shock.
Try to remember the good times with him, and know that sudden death is a much better way for anyone to go...than to lay, waste away, and suffer. No one wants that. It was his time, and God called him home, as he was needed worse in Heaven than on this earth.
Prayers for you, wife, and your's. Lilly
Injured worker, & tired of it all! I'm too old for games!!

A careless word may kindle strife, a cruel word may wreck a life, a timely word may level stress, and a loving word may heal and bless!

I'm very sorry to hear of a lost loved one.
Reply's are intended solely for informational purposes. They are based on personal opinions, experience, or research and are "not to be taken as fact or legal advice", otherwise, always consult an attorney or a doctor.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  what is your favorite strange sandwich jayne 15 10,131 01-17-2012, 11:54 AM
Last Post: jayne
Toungue A strange request Tuffy 12 8,514 11-18-2009, 03:50 PM
Last Post: Tuffy
  strange question jayne 15 7,764 06-04-2009, 12:35 PM
Last Post: chrischris
  Something strange happened Bummer Knees 17 7,877 06-16-2008, 09:15 AM
Last Post: Bummer Knees
  Strange weather Tuffy 6 4,084 06-07-2008, 03:58 PM
Last Post: red1030