Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ouch, recovering from surgery
i spoke to the dr's assistant and she said i could put a cold gel pack on my toes but nothing on my cast. and if i needed to, i could go to hospital and get cast split. its not easy to keep foot above heart, probably why its still so swollen and painful.

Buildergirl, wishing you all the best with your recovery. I had ankle surgery 10 years ago where they removed a dead nerve, scar tissue and os trigonum (SP?) Trust me, alleviate, ICE, and stay completely off the foot...the swelling will go down!Smile
Babebahn..."Tongues don't have erasers"
Injured 1999 3 level anterior cervical fusion 2001
Settled Work Comp Case 2006 w/ Lifetime Medical Currently, C7-T1 is being watched will possibly need surgery front/back fusion from C3-T2, lower back needs another facet injection.

Babebahn, thanks for he advice, i will try to be good and keep it elevated, it is not easy! You would think laying around would be easy but if you are home alone all day it is nearly impossible! I'll do my best to follow your advice. thanks again.

go to http://www.pogo.com it will take you some time to play all the free games there and if you would like to try the members only area PM me your user name there and I will send you a 5 day pass....
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

hi jayne, i did go to pogo.....and now can't stay away thanks for reminding me, i used to play games when i was out of work before. my laptop shuts down when i play through explorer, but i downloaded mozilla firefox and havent had and problems. thanks again, and take care!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Recovering lost benefits in claim (Family Medical Leave/Sick Days) chicagoHdiscs 4 8,520 08-04-2010, 02:55 PM
Last Post: UndercovrAngel
  Ouch! kit 2 2,088 12-24-2009, 12:42 PM
Last Post: Bad Boy Bad Boy
Exclamation Ouch! Is this normal? TiredOfHurting09 32 15,814 08-28-2009, 01:10 PM
Last Post: TiredOfHurting09