Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A I G...american general insurance
If this keeps it'll be "bottom" ramen for most....
Reminder :
........Each state has their own comp system; POST YOUR STATE to get accurate information. Use the search feature to find information from similar questions.
THANKS FOR POSTING.

I agree...I had to move from the apartment I was renting because they wanted to increase my rent by $250 and I can't afford $1750 a month for a 2 bedroom apt when my benfits won't cover it!Sad
Babebahn..."Tongues don't have erasers"
Injured 1999 3 level anterior cervical fusion 2001
Settled Work Comp Case 2006 w/ Lifetime Medical Currently, C7-T1 is being watched will possibly need surgery front/back fusion from C3-T2, lower back needs another facet injection.

mmmmmmmmm may I suggest you move to a farm and learn to can?So far we are in no better or worse shape with the bank problems FIDC covered our small account so we dont worry.......I was in walmart yesterday snapping up all the canning jars and lids that were half price that I could afford....Seems to be no less credit card offeres coming our way...Things are rough I admit cigs cost more than a gallon of milk yet they are still bought by some I am a tightwad I gave up smoking when on base I had to pay 3 dollars a carton.......Babe the morgage on my farm wasnt what your landlord is asking for rent......Are city dwellers being hit harder than us country mice?
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

Jayne...I think it depends on what part of the country you live in and what your circumstances are. Hubby and I pay less for our mortgage and home than my daughter pays to rent an apartment. Alot depends on when you bought your property. I am tight. I will admit it. Glad I am. It doesn't affect me to have to do without. I have a roof over my head, food on the table and a wonderful family. If I can't buy a new coat this winter, no sweat I have one that works. I feel for those who can't make ends meet. I spent over half of my adult life like that. I am praying for all. Babe.....Best of luck.

CAP

could be ......we had our garden to get us thru the WC years we would have went hungry without that I am sure...then God just seems to put things where I need them......This year garden didnt do so well no one here did so not many canning jars were bought I got them less than half of what they were costing I hope next year is better...The chicken is running low so another chicken truck in our area needs to roll over....lol...We are blessed we might not have liked what was on the table but we never went hungry.......Got mighty tired of beans there for awhile tho
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

This article published in the "news" section on this site explains the "reality" of the AIG breakdown and how it works. Should bring comfort to all you AIGers: Tongue

http://www.workerscompensationinfo.com/p...le_id=1477
Let Go, and Let God......

I'm in California, and I have tried to qualify for a mortgage loan but they are telling me that since I am a "liability" with income from work comp (annuity) and social security and am a major risk...and with this market BS of course no one wants to give me a loan...rents in the Bay Area suburbs are outrageous...they are taking advantage of people left & right!

Thanks Chris for the article!
Babebahn..."Tongues don't have erasers"
Injured 1999 3 level anterior cervical fusion 2001
Settled Work Comp Case 2006 w/ Lifetime Medical Currently, C7-T1 is being watched will possibly need surgery front/back fusion from C3-T2, lower back needs another facet injection.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How American Health Care Became Broken... 1171 116 82,739 10-14-2009, 02:41 PM
Last Post: admin
  general type of question gmnigrl 13 8,555 07-06-2009, 06:06 PM
Last Post: sparkey
  I have just a couple general questions about WC labgeek 4 3,758 07-18-2008, 10:18 PM
Last Post: RNvic
  RSD Articles About American Idol's Abdul chrischris 22 7,643 05-07-2007, 09:37 PM
Last Post: red1030