Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need help with a school thing
I was wondering if anyone has Quickbooks Pro 2007 that I could either buy cheap or borrow for a semester? I know this sounds strange but I desperately need it and can't afford to buy a new copy. Our wonderful Governor hasn't signed the budget yet and I am so screwed. I can get a copy for 99 + tx. + shipping through an academic site but I just can't dpend the money on it.

Does anyone possibly have this?

Thanks,
monster
Please click the link below to help provide food for homeless animals. It's free and only takes a second of your time! Thanks Smile
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=3

[IMG]http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l298/dominic1964/smokieonbed.jpg[/IMG]

Hun I could help you out a little. I can't find your address, but if you PM me I can send you something.............
GOD BLESS OUR COUNTRY AND OUR PRESIDENT!

monster.... del doesn't have it....I will call you tonight... I have been painting every night and day so I have not called in awhile. Love Red
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.

Hi Monster,

I do hope you are able to find the software. I enrolled in a class that used this software and the class did not "make", I had not bought the software when the class folded as I could not afford it.

By thie time a student paid for the tuition, book, and software, a student would had $800.00 spent on this one course.

Red what are you painting now? I did a vase with the roses on it, but it is rounded so I don't know if the pic would turn out......

Thank you all for your responses.

BA - not going to give you my addy as I think you're up to something (in a good way). Not looking for handouts, just trying to find a way to do this kind of cheaply or borrow one. (I only meant all that in the nicest way, you are a sweetheart). The school only has one computer accessible to students before or after class so that doesn't work out real well.

The idiots who program the computers didn't bother to check the course catalog between semesters and wiped the program from all the desktops. We are now using school laptops which we don't have access to except for during class time. If I had known this I would never have signed up for the course. Now it's to late to drop the class....I am so screwed Sad

Red - Not sure if I will be home tonight. My friend has invited me to go and watch their team play pool. I figure it's a cheap way to get out of the house since I'm not playing or drinking.
Please click the link below to help provide food for homeless animals. It's free and only takes a second of your time! Thanks Smile

You know I'm really sounding rude these days and I apologize. I am so stressed and my stomach is in knots. I apologize for coming across as rude or just need, need, need or me, me, me. I haven't been posting much as I'm not the same monster you all came to know and love.

I love all you guys and thanks so much for always being there for me even when I haven't been around.

Red - Thanks for checking with Del, I think I was hoping he might have it but I don't even think I realized it when I posted.

Hugs,
monster

I never liked QuickBooks, so if I did have it, I would send you it, because I would never use it anyways. But I heard many people do like it. I hope you get a copy of it Monster...Tongue
Reply's are intended solely for informational purposes. They are based on personal opinions, experience, or research and are "not to be taken as fact or legal advice", otherwise, always consult an attorney or a doctor.

Monster

I admire you for staying in school; you’ve had a lot on your plate.

I made the difficult decision to drop my accounting class this semester. I tossed the ideal around for several days before I made the decision. The problem is with all the medical issues I have going on I just can't concentrate and trying to do homework with little of no sleep doesn’t work.

Been having pain while writing, and typing and after an EMG it was found I have carpal tunnel with compressed nerves at the elbow.

I am not a quitter and this was a difficult decision for me.

Take care,
Bummer Knees

Hun you have to learn the difference between a handout and a helping hand. I know you want to do everything on your own, but at one time or another all of us can use a hand. You did not sound rude, you sounded proud and headstrong and if anyone would know what that is like it's me.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Monday and School Suspended from school Bummer Knees 5 6,502 10-21-2014, 04:38 PM
Last Post: Bummer Knees
  Can I file WC for going to school????? AQA 0 3,258 07-20-2013, 10:52 PM
Last Post: AQA
  A good or bad thing for Todd? Bummer Knees 5 4,131 06-21-2012, 12:52 PM
  23 and 1/2 hours: What is the single best thing we can do for our health? admin 0 1,881 01-04-2012, 04:28 PM
Last Post: admin
  About to go around with son's school Bummer Knees 7 6,267 09-26-2011, 10:21 AM
  School question bronco54501 36 20,851 03-22-2011, 11:16 AM
  IME could be a good thing Manley2 2 2,748 03-19-2011, 08:43 PM
Last Post: Manley2
  The old REDNECK and school. AQA 8 8,238 12-29-2010, 10:10 PM
Last Post: Cervical_Fusion
  Home School bronco54501 2 3,502 12-13-2010, 05:49 PM
Last Post: jayne
  Quick - dummiest thing you've ever done... bodybuilder1958 4 4,338 11-18-2010, 02:09 AM
Last Post: jackgonzalez