Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
More craft fair items... cake plates
Hi all... my grands just left so I should go and rest to paint some more tonight but I am restless and bored and there has not been a lot of threads today so I decided to show you some of the cake plates I painted this time. I have to get some more ideas, but honestly I painted similar cake plates becasue no thinking involved and a different group of people will be at the craft fair.

Also I want to remind everyone that this forum is not for sales. I always appreciate when you say you like or want something, but understand I can't sale to you through this forum...there fore anything I show here can't be sold. The thread is just to share some of my art work with you and to obtain some feedback. Feedback from friends for me is not taken as critisium as some of you worry about, but as a tool for improvement. You all have ideas that help me become a better artist and for that I thank each of you for your feed back. I hope you enjoy...I am bored and this will take some time up for me tonight. Love Red

[attachment=170]

[attachment=169]
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.

[attachment=172]

[attachment=171]
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.

[attachment=174]

[attachment=173]

[attachment=176]

[attachment=175]

[attachment=177]

[attachment=178]

Give some feedback...I have lots of items done, but thought you would like to see these. Love Red

ohhhhhhhhhhh Red I want a cake plate that has roosters on it and christmas poinsettas.......I want em alllllllllllllllllllllllll
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

jayne...I have been practicing roosters...I am ok with hens now, but you want roosters...lets see what I can do someday.... you my girl are in my heart always... Love you Red

sis they are all so pretty BUT NOT AS MUCH AS THE ONE YOU MADE FOR ME !!!!!
worry changes nothing prayer changes every thing

Red my favorite is the pitcher but I have got a passion for pitchers, and blue is my favorite color, so love all the blue ones, they all look great, Halftrak
no matter where you're at there you are

Red they are great and should sell fast. I have been to many craft/art sales and have never seen any of the things you do. They would go over here at our sales.

I loved the cake plate you were painting in Pa, with all the little flowers, were they periwinkles???????? Blue is also my favorite color. and anything country. snowmen are one of my favorites.....

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  College Job Fair Bummer Knees 3 3,436 01-26-2012, 09:33 AM
Last Post: Bummer Knees
  4-H Fair Time Bummer Knees 12 7,015 07-31-2009, 10:55 AM
  More craft goodies red1030 16 7,334 09-24-2008, 07:39 PM
Last Post: vickinat
  Craft Fair goodies red1030 24 13,677 09-08-2008, 06:05 AM
Last Post: monster
  4-H Fair Bummer Knees 19 12,184 07-31-2008, 01:49 PM
  Easy make food items. For the Summer. Bad Boy Bad Boy 16 6,108 04-26-2008, 09:36 AM
Last Post: jayne
  anyone care to see my craft?? risingeagle222 12 5,266 03-27-2008, 06:51 PM
Last Post: vickinat
  White lie cake CRABBY 4 2,703 02-06-2008, 10:19 AM
Last Post: backache
  Tequila Christmas Cake monster 17 6,430 12-14-2007, 08:46 PM
Last Post: tweety00
  flower pots and cake dish.. red1030 16 6,747 11-14-2007, 11:17 AM
Last Post: MJC