Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
IME report has incorrect statements
I can't believe what I'm reading on this IME report. There are more incorrect statements on it than on the report I was complaining about from one of my doctors. I put a call in to my attorney about it and am getting copies of my documentation together that prove the statements incorrect. I'm guessing the IME doctor didn't read my documentation and took it upon himself to fill in the blanks. I'm sure he's not a stupid doctor as he agreed I have carpal tunnel but doesn't think I got it from my work related activities.....funny....I did go thru a pre-employment physical for my employer. None of these symptoms was present then. I'm highlighting the statements that are wrong and will point these out to my attorney. My hearing is next week....Any suggestions on what else I can do for this?
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans.

This is a Normal Occurrence with IME Dr.'s. Just do as You are doing, and Make Your Attorney Aware, and they should be Able to Handle it. Just Document the Differences, and Make the Attorney Aware! Best of Luck!!Wink

lol its pretty normal....if you had paid him big bucks he would have said what you wanted....when I went to the ICs IME I was in the middle of an inner ear infection couldnt walk stright or keep anything down...it was the IMEs nurses that told me to go to ER...I did the next day and spent a week in hospital took hospital report with me to court it sure made that doc look stupid....the ear infection wasnt work related but it did show HE couldnt have given me a true IME and not found it....
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

jayne Wrote:lol its pretty normal....if you had paid him big bucks he would have said what you wanted....when I went to the ICs IME I was in the middle of an inner ear infection couldnt walk stright or keep anything down...it was the IMEs nurses that told me to go to ER...I did the next day and spent a week in hospital took hospital report with me to court it sure made that doc look stupid....the ear infection wasnt work related but it did show HE couldnt have given me a true IME and not found it....

Well, it's pretty laughable some of the "mistakes" on the report...my orthopedist asked me seriously if the guy even examined me...he says that on such and such a date she saw this doctor and denies doing anything repetitive at work or home....guess what? On such and such date...I never went to see said doctor or any doctor for that matter....nor am I obese. I think he might have gotten confused by one of the other patients that he examined that morning...lol

I would like to say, I promise you, it will work out well at the hearing. Be positive about it. Do no more, and wait till the hearing. You type work is known for Carpal Tunnel.

Relax now.
Reply's are intended solely for informational purposes. They are based on personal opinions, experience, or research and are "not to be taken as fact or legal advice", otherwise, always consult an attorney or a doctor.

Bad Boy Bad Boy Wrote:I would like to say, I promise you, it will work out well at the hearing. Be positive about it. Do no more, and wait till the hearing. You type work is known for Carpal Tunnel.

Relax now.

Thanks Bad Boy....I feel really good hearing you say that...Thanks everyone else also....there are some days where I just get so down in the dumps and I know my situation isn't as bad as others here on the forum. I truly appreciate everyone's thoughts and opinions. This is such a great forum and I feel fortunate to have found you guys. I hope my experience with WC will someday help others in their fight. God Bless you all!

Hoping the best for you gurl!!! As screwed up as the reports are from the IME quacks, the judges have to know that they shouldn't believe everything they read ...shouldn't they??? Geez, I hope they realize that!!!
Always love your cubs unconditionally...they are a gift from God and someday they'll pick your nursing home!!

You'll do just fine.
All the discrepancies will surface to the judge, and red face the IME.
Let us know how it goes, ok?
Prayers for you, LillySmile
Injured worker, & tired of it all! I'm too old for games!!

A careless word may kindle strife, a cruel word may wreck a life, a timely word may level stress, and a loving word may heal and bless!

Lilly Wrote:You'll do just fine.
All the discrepancies will surface to the judge, and red face the IME.
Let us know how it goes, ok?
Prayers for you, LillySmile

Will do...actually looking forward to it now.

My attorney takes care of the discrepancies in depo's. He corners them everytime. Nice part of it is the IC has to pay for everything, even depos. So the more mistakes their guy makes the more it costs the IC>

CAP

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Have to give two statements to WC insurance? mwpdx86 5 3,305 03-08-2016, 03:54 PM
Last Post: RootsGal
  PQME's PS Report v/s PTP's PS Report? neckpain101 6 6,528 10-01-2015, 05:13 PM
Last Post: 1171
  Incorrect IME Saving Grace 3 3,415 04-24-2010, 08:43 PM
Last Post: 1171
  incorrect diagnosis 1stlhrt 3 3,677 04-28-2009, 01:50 PM
Last Post: Bad Boy Bad Boy
  witness statements tweety00 23 13,242 04-24-2007, 04:38 PM
Last Post: capricorn