Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
allergy attack
Ok all you home remedy people out there,Been sneezing my head off today, anyone got some home remedies for allergies, I hate taking allergy pills,thinking about a shot of something out of a bottle,my husband keeps a stash that he thinks I don't know about for medicinal purposes of course, LOL
no matter where you're at there you are

He He He, not exactly what I was thinking but sounds like it will work. I was thinking of a nasal saline flush, can be gotten at any pharmacy and cheap. I think I would use your hubbys stach, Hot toddy's or was that for cureing a cold?. LOL

My oldest daughter always came down with respitory problems this time of year and it always put her in the hospital, it was allergy related.

yeah I know how she feels my bronchitis and asthma will soon follow,I will have to go get my inhaler filled in a few days.Gonna lock myself in the bathroom for 30 minutes tonight and run the hot water to build up some steam and breath it in.

Awwww, water mixed with apple cider vinegar, squirt in nose, sniff sniff...sure kills off the bad things in there. 3 times a day for a week... Up set tummy, 1 to 2 tablespoons 3 times a day, for 5 days, kills off tummy bugs.... Cool Note; Only use heinz, it's the only one recommended...
Reply's are intended solely for informational purposes. They are based on personal opinions, experience, or research and are "not to be taken as fact or legal advice", otherwise, always consult an attorney or a doctor.

Thanks bad boy, my head is so stopped up right now will try anything.ACHOO, ACHOO. oh excuse me LOL, halftrak

Get a pint of apricot brandy. Pour a good sized shot into a glass and put it into the microwave until it is just ready to boil. Be careful taking it out of the micro as it will be hot. Inhale the hot fumes. They will help to break up all of the congestion not only in your head, but in your chest. And if allowed to..you can always drink he shot once it has cooled down as a toddy and it will help you sleep.

I can't drink the alcohol anymore because of the meds that I am on, but when my ex introduced me to this I could... it kept me from having to make a trip to the Dr several times a year as I suffer from asthma and bronchitis. I still use the fumes part as I see Dr's enough as it is now. I don't want to see them for other reasons.

Angel ^j^
I've always been crazy, but it keeps me from going insane.
Happiness comes through doors you didn't even know you left open

thanks angel,I actually have some napoleon brandy, might try it, I knew you guys would have some remedies.

If that fails, drink the bottle of booze, and rub the sore spot with the empty bottle. Surely you will notice all problems have then gone away.....Tongue
Reply's are intended solely for informational purposes. They are based on personal opinions, experience, or research and are "not to be taken as fact or legal advice", otherwise, always consult an attorney or a doctor.

Now that's a thought,but then I would be hugging those buicks in europe.LOL

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Question About A Heart Attack! halftrak 11 11,904 04-13-2010, 07:06 PM
Last Post: halftrak
  Another attempted terrorist attack AQA 21 10,399 12-31-2009, 08:55 AM
Last Post: Still in Limbo
Sad Pray for our troops - Ft. Hood attack admin 28 19,332 11-10-2009, 10:01 AM
Last Post: admin
  Having an ice cream attack Tuffy 10 4,854 07-10-2007, 12:14 PM
Last Post: Spring