Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Meds
Hello Everyone!!
I have a question about getting your scripts filled. I have waited over a month trying to get a script filled and as of this day firstscript will not give the pharmacy the go to fill it. I have a letter from my IMO that it has been approved. What should I do???

Thanks for any advice you mayy have.Big Grin
Cricket

Cricket- Welcome to the forum, come often and ask questions or just share.
Call your insurance company and talk with your adjuster about not being able to get of for medications, or pay for it your self and send copy to insurance adjuster.
May God send his angels to hold you in his arms

Yes, I would agree, call the Adjustor, and tell them what is going on. Have the Pharmacy phone number close by, so you can also give that to the Adjustor, and maybe they can clear this up real fast for you. Otherwise you could pay for the medication, and submit it to the carriers adjustor for repayment back to you.
Reply's are intended solely for informational purposes. They are based on personal opinions, experience, or research and are "not to be taken as fact or legal advice", otherwise, always consult an attorney or a doctor.

DO you have other insurance? I would use that and then submit it to my wc adjuster for reimbursement. Also find out like the rest said of why you cannot get it filled. It could be something simple like your social security # like mine was in the beginning because the numbers did not match the card.
carpal tunnel recurrence/ neuropathy / RSD.
1/29/07 injury date. Permanent. PIR settlement 8/4/08 10%

Thank you all very much for your suggestion. I'm new to all this and I'm really not sure what I can and cannot do.
You have a been a great help.
THANKS AGAIN!!!
cRICKET

Well, none of us knew what we could or couldn't do at first. So please just ask all you want. We will try and help if we can. When you need Medication, always find a way to get it. Medication is for your injury, pain, or health.
Reply's are intended solely for informational purposes. They are based on personal opinions, experience, or research and are "not to be taken as fact or legal advice", otherwise, always consult an attorney or a doctor.

Cool 
I used to have problems getting meds for my comp injury but I now use a workers comp pharmacy that mails them to me and gets the pre auth etc. They also helped me get off of the meds I was on by sugesting a custom compound of the meds I was taking and has really helped me I am now back at work! Tey these guys there the pros! The apothecary shop pharmacy 214-357-8889 I work with Becki

Thanks Optimized... I'll give them a call.