Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tornado
sparky if give me permission I can repost the painting so that everyone could see just how beautiful your home is and how much is lost. Red
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.

Sparkey,
Thank the Good Lord that you and your family were'nt hurt. I hope that the damage to your beautifull home can be repaired.
Love
Vickie

Red, you have my permission to post the picture of your beautiful painting. Sorry I took so long to answer your question BB. I have been so busy and finally got back to work today. Hubby is still at the house trying to unbury the propane tank and well. He is having the insurance co. come out tomorrow to look at the damage. I already told off the first adjuster they planned on sending to us on Friday this week. There is no reason why he should of been so rude to me on the phone today and make us wait that long before he comes by.

The link I am sending you all in this tread is the interview of my husband, my daughter and I and all the pictures of our home. The home is salvageable and the home was very much twisted so that we need to repair the fireplace and the back wall. I had to go back to work today as all i have been dealing with is the media and sales people that keep walking up and down our driveway. We sustained the most tree damage in the storm. The storm had a direct hit and the big granite stone on the side of the house is probably what saved it. We had 9 acres of land that is totally gone. So now you get to see me, my husband and my brave daughter that was the first on the scene that had to crawl on her hands n knees to get to the home. It took her a half hour to climb to where the home was on the hill. she has so many bruises/cuts on her and I am very proud and happpy that no one was home. The following day she was suppose to be home all day with the kids. Thank god it happened the day before. In the video, check out my new view of the hills and we will rebuild with an addition of a glassed sunroom with a spa/or indoor ground pool that will be facing the beautiful scenery. The best part now is , I am grandfathered into the scenery without a view tax..lol.

Enjoy, and please say a prayer for the woman who lost her life. I hear the, baby is recovering and her husband is home. She was babysitting her grandkid. http://www.wmur.com/video/17001012/index.html
carpal tunnel recurrence/ neuropathy / RSD.
1/29/07 injury date. Permanent. PIR settlement 8/4/08 10%

enclosed is a picture of the home before the tornado.

Thank you for the outpouring of prayers.

sorry that did not work. I wonder why.

One more...front of home.

Sparkey it was so beautiful and I know it will come back to life in know time. The house has damaged the home is still alive. I am so glad that none of you were hurt and wow that was a close to teh date of your daughter caring for all the kids. I am thankful as I know you are that it happened as it did. Thanks for sharing the news report sparkey. The house was beautiful on the in as it was on the out. Kinda strange about the kitchen and the bird went throught with out any concerns. I sure you are thankful just as I would be. Red
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.

Thank you Red. It is a miracle.

Sparkey...I am so grateful you and your family are safe. Will send prayer sup for the lost life and in thanks for your Dad watching over your family and keeping all of you safe.

CAP

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Tornado issues fatboy 4 5,058 10-14-2014, 09:43 PM
Last Post: jayne
  Tornado's, t-storms and the ice age. bronco54501 10 6,458 04-25-2013, 10:36 AM
Last Post: bronco54501
  Never Drive Through A Tornado ace25 2 4,383 04-20-2010, 05:34 PM
Last Post: inpainokla
  Been off line due to Friday's tornado Bummer Knees 10 7,970 05-12-2009, 01:49 PM
Last Post: vickinat
  Tornado watch & warnings Bummer Knees 23 11,293 04-28-2009, 07:24 PM
Last Post: UndercovrAngel
  Tornado touch down Tuffy 12 5,207 06-21-2008, 09:09 PM
Last Post: collateraldamage5591
  tornado halftrak 22 6,836 05-27-2008, 09:55 AM
Last Post: jayne