Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Absolutely wonderful update thanks to all your prayers!
Hey Girl, Way to go, Now when we have a get together in that neck of the woods we can expect a discount!!!!! Right???????? J/K Best of luck in your new position and hopefully it will lead to an advancement........... Will they be building a laundry room?????? ROFL

Tuffy Wrote:Hey Girl, Way to go, Now when we have a get together in that neck of the woods we can expect a discount!!!!! Right???????? J/K Best of luck in your new position and hopefully it will lead to an advancement........... Will they be building a laundry room?????? ROFL

ROTFLMAO...omg, I'm crackin' up over here girl, never even thought about a laundry room, lol.

As far as a get together here, you guys would kill me if you came all this way to this little tiny place in the middle of nowhere. Nothing to do unless you wanna go hiking out in the middle of the desert.

Risingeagle - You're in my prayers girl where you will stay. I got extremely lucky and of course the big guy and my family here was on my side. I don't know when I start or anything so it could be months down the road, but still I am excited. I was honest and told him I had an open WC case. Only told him about my neck since that is all they have accepted, am still fighting the rest. Anyway, he was happy that I was honest and as long as I have a release to go back to work and can do the job he was good with it.

I hope something will come along for you soon. My wrist is getting pretty bad but I am thankful it's not my dominant arm, if it were I don't know what I would do.

HUgs,
monster
Please click the link below to help provide food for homeless animals. It's free and only takes a second of your time! Thanks Smile
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=3

[IMG]http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l298/dominic1964/smokieonbed.jpg[/IMG]

Cool Happy! Happy! Joy! Joy!
Cool Happy! Happy! Joy! Joy!
Cool Happy! Happy! Joy! Joy! Joy!
Nothing changes when nothing changes

Oh Monster......Best of luck.SmileWinkCoolBig Grin

Love ya,
CAP

I'm happy for you Monster, be carefull and don't over do it. I hope you can get insurance there that will help take care of your pain. Good luck my friend and keep us posted.
Love
Vickie

way to go girl way to go
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

*Grabs the furry blue monster in a great big (((((((((((HUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGZZZ)))))))))) * I am so happy for you. That is such fantastic news. DO you thing that they might put you at another hotel to learn the ropes while you wait for the other location to be built?? Would get you in the door sooner and give you the knowledge to do your job better when you go on your own.

*HAPPY DANCE*

Angel ^j^
I've always been crazy, but it keeps me from going insane.
Happiness comes through doors you didn't even know you left open

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  "Yes, you look wonderful tonight." Wink 0 1,932 10-12-2011, 10:58 PM
Last Post: Wink
  Wonderful weekend jayne 1 2,878 10-25-2010, 10:21 AM
Last Post: Bummer Knees
  wonderful news jayne 5 4,862 05-13-2010, 05:57 PM
Last Post: red1030
  wonderful weekend jayne 17 9,396 06-10-2009, 09:40 AM
Last Post: MJC
  Secret Santa did a wonderful thing red1030 8 6,631 12-02-2008, 11:10 PM
Last Post: monster
Sad I absolutely cannot win monster 19 7,767 11-23-2008, 03:00 PM
Last Post: chrischris
  The Power of this Forum, and the Wonderful Friends it has Brought Together!! Still in Limbo 19 8,086 07-02-2008, 09:24 AM
Last Post: jayne
  Update on Squigs...need prayers please monster 11 4,176 02-27-2008, 08:32 AM
Last Post: red1030
  Life on a train absolutely beautiful CRABBY 17 7,831 12-16-2007, 10:14 AM
Last Post: vickinat
  What wonderful people they are!!! monster 30 7,603 10-09-2007, 08:31 PM
Last Post: Tuffy