Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Personal Blog - The Phone Company Made Me Do It
First, this has nothing to do with this forum or WorkersCompensation.com. This is entirely personal. I had a service (actually, lack of service) experience with our phone company last week that "put me over the edge".

On a whim, I decided to launch a blog to talk about this and other stories related to this particular company. The blog is not done, but has been up and running since Thursday night and is well on its way.

Any new website is usually a lonely place, but I figured I would introduce it to all of you here. Please take a moment to visit it, and if you have any stories or comments you would like to add there, feel free to register and do so.

To fully understand where I am coming from, be sure to read the two posts, "Can You Hear Me Now?" and "Time To Slam My PAM".

http://www.verizononthehorizon.com/

Thanks.

Admin, ROTFLMAO, It would be funny, if it weren't so true, How many times have others been there done that. I am no longer with Verizon, Is there any wonder why?????????? Loved your Site.

Admin...that was an interesting blog. I do not read too many, but yours was very accurate. Actually I don't use verizon for anything but my cell phone but I do understand your frustration with their customer service department. Even for me up north, we have issues with contacting them without needed to go into one of their stores. I have a very difficult time with data calls and its tracking of them by the verizon company. I even got to the point that if I send a text or an email, I write it down for tracking, however that was no good because they never corrected it or would they ever give me a break for emails and text that came to me. I finally had to change my number. I could say a lot more but well, I guess I have come to it is what it is. I just live with their inability to understand quality improvement through the use of a GREAT customer service department. Red
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.

Admin...you're an awesome writer!!! I laughed as I read all the entries...sorry, but your writing is pretty comical!!! I hope your blogs land on Verizon's desk...but please not your PAM's desk!!!
Always love your cubs unconditionally...they are a gift from God and someday they'll pick your nursing home!!

Guess I will stick with my Nextel then... Big Grin
Reply's are intended solely for informational purposes. They are based on personal opinions, experience, or research and are "not to be taken as fact or legal advice", otherwise, always consult an attorney or a doctor.

admin, we understand the fustration, we have been with verzion for about 10 years and more than one time have changed service, but the discount we get for my son's company is why we stay with them.
May God send his angels to hold you in his arms

Love your writing Admin, you have a very comical style that is great for getting your point across. Have you thought about branching out and writing a book?...seriously!
Please click the link below to help provide food for homeless animals. It's free and only takes a second of your time! Thanks Smile
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=3

[IMG]http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l298/dominic1964/smokieonbed.jpg[/IMG]

Something happened again today, similar to what admin is referring too. On the June 8th I bought a new phone. While there Del and I decreased our minutes from 1500 to 700, bought a program that limitless emails to and from, and 250 pic and text messaging. Today I recieved my bill on line so I went in and paid not even thinking about how much it was. Then after it was paid they send me a text message saying thank you for paying for the bill and how much it was. It was $75.00 more than its should be cost. At this point, I went back on line to see what Del or I had down to cause a bill hike in that amount. My first thought was "I should not have lowered my minutes." However, that was not it. They charge me a fee, load and down time for every email and text message that Del and I had sent. So then I went to "contact me" and they gave me two opportunities to contact them, however, neither one would not allow me to take to any one in person. Then Del and I decded to go to the store not far from my home. When we got there, the girl at the desk and the manager said that they could not call them either that they only get a voice with options as well. Now I am definitely tired, dizzy, and ready to take a nap, so my patient and tollerance level was not at its best. I had a talk with the manager away from Del and the girl at the desk and I pulled out my contract that says that we have 24/7 contact support...then I told him I am cancelling these phones after having verizon without any issues since about 2000. He quickly called someone else who called someone else, and they corrected my billing statement. Now verizon owes me the $75.00 I over paid. That entire process took about 2 hours on teh computer to try to fix, and about 2 hours at the store to fix. Admin did you jink me? hehehehehehehe.... Red
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.

Never had them problems with Nextel. Tongue And you know, everytime I call nextel about something, they always give me a $75.00 credit on my phone bill...
Reply's are intended solely for informational purposes. They are based on personal opinions, experience, or research and are "not to be taken as fact or legal advice", otherwise, always consult an attorney or a doctor.

Sorry admin even Iowa has the same problems with the dead zone ... inside the house and even inside the town limits lol .............. so now use another company .. had to go outside of town just to get any of the updates .

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Well We Made it sweet tooth 10 4,646 08-29-2013, 11:00 AM
Last Post: sweet tooth
  Differences with personal injury cases and work comp in Kansas Bummer Knees 10 10,172 08-01-2013, 05:41 PM
Last Post: jayne
  Made a decisioin Milo 2 1,945 01-31-2013, 10:18 PM
Last Post: Milo
  Had phone interview bronco54501 19 8,998 10-25-2012, 11:44 AM
  Phone interview that never happened bodybuilder1958 2 3,567 01-18-2012, 10:51 PM
  Received phone call, son qualifies for a wavier slot Bummer Knees 4 3,465 10-04-2011, 05:12 PM
Last Post: Bummer Knees
  Made it it 49 Manley2 5 4,075 07-23-2011, 09:55 AM
Last Post: Manley2
  phone call jayne 5 5,617 01-06-2011, 08:33 PM
Last Post: chrischris
  she made it to ga sweet tooth 6 5,370 04-30-2010, 11:30 PM
Last Post: red1030
  Made a decision Bummer Knees 15 8,116 01-20-2010, 09:29 AM
Last Post: capricorn