Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
got some attention on wc
Rolleyes 
well sent the gov a e-mail like i said well he sent stuff to the wc board and there lawyer and mine so im not sure if thats good or bad.guess i will see next week if my lawyer rips me or quits because of my actions.but i got people looking and listening alittle.the work comp board kinda chewed me out and told me to stay close by my lawyer as they must of looked in to my case,i hope i didnt mess things up.then they tell me to contact my state reps which i have and got nothing from them,just the gov.im hoping i didnt make my lawyer to mad as he has not seen his copy yet i dont think.so i guess i should cool it for a while.what do you all think????give me your imput please.thx all.hurt and looking for answeres. Smile
Each day is not a rite,it's a given.

Well, I don't know, what did you say in your letter to the Gov, and what did the Gov send out to the others.

If you think your Attorney wasn't helpping you enough, and you had to result to other means, then why worry about your attorney... Smile
Reply's are intended solely for informational purposes. They are based on personal opinions, experience, or research and are "not to be taken as fact or legal advice", otherwise, always consult an attorney or a doctor.

I too would also love to hear what the letter said. If you could post it.
carpal tunnel recurrence/ neuropathy / RSD.
1/29/07 injury date. Permanent. PIR settlement 8/4/08 10%

I would like to see it also...maybe we all could send it to our governors!! Glad you got somebody's attention!!! Like the quote says..."Even if you're on the right track, if you just stand there, you'll get run over". Well, you're not just standing there... good for you!!! Hoping for the best for you.
Always love your cubs unconditionally...they are a gift from God and someday they'll pick your nursing home!!

well all it was the same one i posted on here if you remember (tell my why).it was not about my attorney it was to get them to respond and try to change the way we get treated.a long story short to try to make things better for all of us.i will post the letter later im trying to figure out how to scan it as i am a slow typer lol.

hurt at work

I contact my governor, and local legislators this last session and shared my story.

The governors office e-mailed me, then followed up with a phone call and said they were listening. Next day I received a phone call from the work comp board, the Ombudsman had pulled my file and went over some things by phone with me. I explained my story to him and he said he wouldn't do anything more out of respect for my attorney.

I contacted my attorney and told him about the conversation and he was okay with it.

thx bummer im sure i will get a call from him i dont want to make him mad i just want to help more people or make it better for them than we got treated.

Hurt- I also wrote our Governor two years ago and got a call and was on TV about the poor medical care we get due to w/c. If enough of us keep writing then something may come about because of it. Most people do not understand what we go though with w/c, we need to educate them.
May God send his angels to hold you in his arms

Hurt At Work

Getting your word out, and have it placed where it can been seen.

Create a Soapbox Alert. cost $8.95 ony for 30 days to be shown.

http://www3.capwiz.com/congressorg/soapbox/

When you ask or say who to write, I say write so they all can see.
Reply's are intended solely for informational purposes. They are based on personal opinions, experience, or research and are "not to be taken as fact or legal advice", otherwise, always consult an attorney or a doctor.

hurt...this is very interesting. Does everyone in your state that writes in a concern about current system recieve a email and phone call back etc? This is very interesting that you recieved a call.....from the ombudsman..good luck to this venture. I wish you the best of luck and to everyone else also. Red
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How to get attention from your WC judge bodybuilder1958 8 7,136 05-01-2011, 02:10 AM
Last Post: priss13