Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
im back mental exam
Wink 
well im back well im not sure this lady was nice and straight forward but the thing that i am lost on is she told me at the end some of her other cases that she passed them and so on.so im not real sure what to think,it was kinda plain and i did my best,i lost it at one point when it came to my daughter,i never cry but i did she hit the rite button.she kept telling me well i past this person and the state said this and that so thats were im lost im not sure if she was telling me i did well or did bad.so i guess i will fine out in a while.sorry all thx for listening im stressed. Sad
Each day is not a rite,it's a given.

Well sounds like she did her job to see how stressed and depressed you are....
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

I see you didn't listen too me. LOL

When you get there, and placed in a room, take off all your clothes and just sit in the chair or whatever like there is nothing wrong. Just keep acting like nothing is wrong. If streaking around from room to room is what they want, just do it as if you think you have clothes on. You will be approved in recorded time. But hey, see you in 12 weeks after your visit to the Physc Ward... Trust me this does work

Well anyway, you and us won't know what happens or what's next till you get the report. But I will hope and pray it's in your favor...
Reply's are intended solely for informational purposes. They are based on personal opinions, experience, or research and are "not to be taken as fact or legal advice", otherwise, always consult an attorney or a doctor.

BB I just cant agree they would think think it was a joke or someone trying WAY to hard .....
But now think of the mental image it gives ......For its always very cool in the exam rooms ROFL.........

I hope the best for you. Please let us know the outcome.

this lady said she would fax the report last night.i messed up somethings she probably thought is was a tard,i think you all know that by now that by now lol.this was a strange test it wasnt like the test for the spinal stimulator she asked all the questions then wrote beside them or checked them.but its done thx all
Each day is not a rite,it's a given.

Best of luck Hurt. I hope all is in your favor.

CAP

My prayers are continuing for you you Hurt.
In the end...all will turn out ok.
(((Hugs))) LillySmile
Injured worker, & tired of it all! I'm too old for games!!

A careless word may kindle strife, a cruel word may wreck a life, a timely word may level stress, and a loving word may heal and bless!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  UnBiased? EXAM JohnDoe 6 5,425 10-16-2015, 04:21 PM
Last Post: California_Help
  occupational permanency exam angel1954 2 3,581 09-24-2015, 11:11 PM
Last Post: California_Help
  FCE Exam JohnDoe 6 5,670 09-03-2015, 10:05 PM
Last Post: JohnDoe
  family mental health TammyM 7 5,164 10-23-2014, 05:33 PM
Last Post: dusty boy
  Functional Capacity Exam marinechamp 13 14,629 08-01-2014, 12:46 PM
Last Post: Manley2