Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
going thru it hard
in pain everywhere,cant sleep becoming depressed,leg gave out while washing a gllas fell got ten stiches nicked a tendon. i just want to be pain free and mobile once more 4 year old daughter can't understand why daddy cant pick her up she cries .it,s crushing me. first hearing fri if the dont cancel.need to stop pain somties no sleep for days

Understand fallen try the heat or ice to see if it helps

I understand where your coming from Fallen. I have had the most difficult time since my injury a year 1/2 ago. I had to go home this am from work as I am having such severe depression/pain and cannot seem to get out of it. I am on anti-depressants and also pain meds. I have been crying everyday and feel my husband is missing the wife he should have.

I have had no energy to do family things like I want. I struggle everyday to get dressed and try to live a life like everyone else that has no pain/depression. It is something that is hard for me to explain.

I have a great job that my husband got for me with his company and do not want to mess it up. I really do feel like my hand is so bad that I just cannot work , but force myself everyday so I would not be disabled. The pain has taken over my life. Also medications for pain may work, but cause other problems after long use. Seems they do not work the way they did in the beginning. Which is probably true.

I want you to know that you are not alone. Good luck with your hearing. I wish you all the luck. Especially when you are feeling depressed, that is the last thing you need is for them to deny you treatment.
carpal tunnel recurrence/ neuropathy / RSD.
1/29/07 injury date. Permanent. PIR settlement 8/4/08 10%

thanks everyone i feel for each and everyone of you. i have known people who have abused the system.and now i pass no judgement .pain is aterrible thing to deal with,and the things it takes away from you are immence. i also feel i am leaving my wife in bad spot she does so much for me . ithank you all for your ear and the kindess you give thank you

Fallen, I know All Too Well what You are going through, I have been Living it for almost 4 Years now, and although this May not be Soothing to You now, it's does get a Bit Easier as Time goes by and You Learn to Cope with the Pain. What I would Suggest You do now to Help Yourself, is Make an Appointment with Your Family Dr., and Explain Your Depression to them! And Please I know how tough it is for a Man to Open Up, but Tell them Everything so that they may Guide You in the Right Direction, or be able to Supply You with the Right Meds. I have 3 Grandchildren, I'm 46 and I know how Tough it is to not be able to get down on the Floor and Wrestle with them as I used to do. My pain will be for Life, and I Battle Depression Daily, and in the Beginning it was Very Hard for Me to Open Up and Tell Anyone, and I only found out that in the Long Run I was only Hurting My Self! I Wish You the Very Best, and I Hope Your Dr. can Guide You in the Right Direction!!Wink

Still in Limbo Wrote:Fallen, I know All Too Well what You are going through, I have been Living it for almost 4 Years now, and although this May not be Soothing to You now, it's does get a Bit Easier as Time goes by and You Learn to Cope with the Pain. What I would Suggest You do now to Help Yourself, is Make an Appointment with Your Family Dr., and Explain Your Depression to them! And Please I know how tough it is for a Man to Open Up, but Tell them Everything so that they may Guide You in the Right Direction, or be able to Supply You with the Right Meds. I have 3 Grandchildren, I'm 46 and I know how Tough it is to not be able to get down on the Floor and Wrestle with them as I used to do. My pain will be for Life, and I Battle Depression Daily, and in the Beginning it was Very Hard for Me to Open Up and Tell Anyone, and I only found out that in the Long Run I was only Hurting My Self! I Wish You the Very Best, and I Hope Your Dr. can Guide You in the Right Direction!!Wink

Hawaii1 My life has changed so much since my injuries,and when you have children they don"t understand. My son asked if I would ever to pick him up again. It broke my heart. I work very hard to get the strenghth I need thur phyical therapy.My son was 4 when it began and now he is 7. I'm still in pain but it is getting better. I will pick him up again. Stay possitive, I know it's hard. Depression, you need to talk about it keep searching for answers. Don't give up.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Having a hard time getting answers jkbancroft 6 5,428 04-16-2013, 02:59 AM
Last Post: 1171
  Co-workers make it very hard Beesbite 7 6,694 04-02-2009, 01:42 PM
Last Post: Bummer Knees
  w/c taking the hard stand... bagpussinamerica 6 7,989 02-28-2009, 03:12 PM
Last Post: bagpussinamerica
  Stuck between a rock and a hard place bagpussinamerica 18 12,363 11-18-2008, 07:44 PM
Last Post: bagpussinamerica
  Having a very hard time! map191983 5 3,919 12-03-2007, 09:21 AM
Last Post: jayne
  I am having a hard time in michigan SC7 4 4,116 09-05-2007, 12:49 PM
Last Post: 1171
  think hard on this jayne 19 9,756 04-26-2007, 05:52 PM
Last Post: rickandkryss