Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
mmmmmmmmmmmm makes sense to me
I was talking to a friend of mine's little girl, and
she said she wanted to be President some day.
Both of her parents, liberal Democrats, were standing
there,

so I asked her, "If you were President what would be
the first thing you would do?"

She replied, "I'd give houses to all the homeless
people."

"Wow - what a worthy goal." I told her, "You
don't have to wait until you're President to do that. You can come over to my house and
mow, pull weeds, and sweep my yard, and I'll pay you $50. Then I'll take
you over to the grocery store where the homeless guy hangs out, and you can give
him the $50 to use toward a new house."

She thought that over for a few seconds 'cause
she's only 6. And while her Mom glared at me, she looked me straight in the eye and
asked, "Why doesn't the homeless guy come over and do the work, and you can
just pay him the $50?"

And I said, "Welcome to the Republican Party."

Her folks still aren't talking to me. Oh well!
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

Oh jayne... I don't even know what to say..smiling..but it does sound a great deal like the republican party... do you believe that their are jobs in our country for everyone without a job especially with all the outsourcing that has happened in the last 10 years? Love Red
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.

that is a smart little girl
May God send his angels to hold you in his arms

I dont know red..... someone should have taken the pen away from Clinton BEFORE he signed the NAFTA accord

[Image: 2ewh7b5.jpg]
8-05, Micro laminectomy/disectomy. 10-05 lumbar fusion L5-S1. 2-07 exploritory surgery. 12-07 medical implant, Spinal Cord Stimulator. now receiving SSDI. After going back to school, I received my degree as a mechanical engineer. What can I say, it was the only way I had to beat the system. 

ROFLMAO

you are too funny...but I liked Clinton...I was in the Navy when he was in office. Love Red
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.

GREAT, Jayne. Thanks for sharing it.

AQA...you are a blast.

CAP

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Red which Clinton mr or mrs president?Found it hard to have someone who disrespected his family so badly to follow as commander in chief ,couse if I had been his wife he would be dead and I would be in jail for killing a president.......

I agree jayne, however, he did some good things with our economy at the time.. I can separate his work ethics from his personal ethics. I didn't agree with his personal integrity and if this had been a LT / Commader or Captain, they would have been charged with a charge and most likely dismissed from their carreer, so I do knwo what you are saying. He embarrassed our country with his little infidelity, but he did other things that should be remembered in a positive light if we can look pass his personal ethics. Love you too...Red

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  House smells mmmmmmmmmmmm jayne 6 4,090 10-24-2013, 08:46 PM
Last Post: Bummer Knees
  Something that makes me go HHHMMM??? AQA 10 7,629 06-28-2010, 09:59 AM
Last Post: kate
  see none of this makes sence unclebuck 2 2,330 09-30-2008, 05:07 PM
Last Post: unclebuck
  What a Difference a Day Makes UndercovrAngel 8 4,724 08-27-2008, 08:54 AM
Last Post: Lilly
  makes sense jayne 0 2,018 07-25-2008, 03:18 PM
Last Post: jayne
  IRS Makes Mid-Year Increase to Standard Bad Boy Bad Boy 1 2,344 07-01-2008, 04:59 PM
Last Post: Bad Boy Bad Boy
  makes sense jayne 10 4,482 06-09-2008, 03:36 PM
Last Post: backache
  what makes me get up of the morin Kentuckygal 15 5,188 01-18-2008, 07:11 AM
Last Post: tweety00
  Who says cops don't have a sense of humor? CRABBY 9 5,081 12-27-2007, 09:01 AM
Last Post: jayne