Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reality Game show
There are a lot of reality shows on the tube these days, how about a new one called "Let's Make em' Squeal". It would be based on the W/C system and each contestant would have to navigate the comp system and avoid becoming totally disabled before they reached a settlement.
>>> The only ones qualifying to compete in this competition would be the lowest of the low that the real I/W's vote for. This would include comp adjusters, lawyers, doctors and anyone else that has contributed to furthering pain and suffuring to an I/W. Not only would they have to suffer the same physical injuries that the I/W's have suffered but they would also have to navigate the system with many challenges such as inhumane treatment, countless character bashings, numerous delays in treatment, misdiagnosis by w/c doctors, stalking by P.I.'s, numerous delays in much needed medication and or treatment. And the competition could take place in the nastiest god forsaken place that the I/W's vote for also.
>>>> No one can say I'm cruel because it is just reality TV!!!
Nothing changes when nothing changes

CD, A great Idea, do we as IWs get to make up some of the questions? and what about any penaltys, do we get to administer them? I like this game already.........

I am in and I want them to get a real good dose of sciataca(sp)
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

The injured workers make AAAAALLLLLLL the rules. It doesn't matter how disgusting or underhanded it is!! Any and all sugestions are welcome!
Nothing changes when nothing changes

this sounds interesting, not quit sure I understand exactly, I have never watched a reality show on TV....so I guess I am sort of lost here... clue me in and I am in also. Red
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.

how about let them lose there home and auto and have no check for groceries that week and have them stand in food line to get one small bag of grocerys for the month. No help from family.
May God send his angels to hold you in his arms

Dont forget having to tell their kids there will be no christmas this year cuz we had to choose between presents or groceries
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

Sounds like an emmy winner. I just started another attack of sciatica so I'm with Jayne....let's give them all our hurts, physical and emotional.

CAPWink

I'm in too, I've about had it and would soooo love to help make the rules in this little game of yours! What a crafty and devious mind you have, I LOVE IT now lets hear more Smile
Please click the link below to help provide food for homeless animals. It's free and only takes a second of your time! Thanks Smile
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=3

[IMG]http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l298/dominic1964/smokieonbed.jpg[/IMG]

Let them go to voc rehab and try to find a job with all the restrictions. as well as work with someone that has the idea that being a door greeter is a good job, with a college degree. In fact let us be the voc rehab and send them to all the places we know they can't work and complain they are not trying to find work.
May God send his angels to hold you in his arms

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  20/20 show Manley2 5 3,825 04-13-2013, 04:17 PM
Last Post: Manley2
  I have to show my wife this one. LOL AQA 8 6,837 01-12-2010, 08:16 PM
Last Post: bronco54501
Big Grin Favorite TV Show and Why Bad Boy Bad Boy 28 13,975 10-26-2008, 08:21 AM
Last Post: capricorn
  I have to show this to my wife???????? AQA 8 5,877 03-12-2008, 05:40 AM
Last Post: sparkey
  reality TV backache 4 2,136 01-07-2008, 06:26 PM
Last Post: backache
  Want To Sponser a Game Either Bingo or A Guessing Number game!!! mel1980 94 35,219 10-28-2007, 12:02 AM
Last Post: mel1980
  I jus' gotta show this to my wife!!!! Wink 46 14,448 10-14-2007, 04:40 PM
Last Post: CRABBY
  can i show you my traviling dog? sweet tooth 26 8,679 08-09-2007, 02:57 PM
Last Post: sweet tooth
  The Oprah Winfrey Show red1030 24 9,858 07-26-2007, 10:02 PM
Last Post: Still in Limbo
  A couple of good days, and an air show to boot! dipweed23 11 5,044 07-10-2007, 10:45 PM
Last Post: dipweed23