Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Life is filled with surprises
Red, usually when someone leaves a position, they are soon forgotten. Your case is unusual, which shows just how unusual you are. You have etched your love and compassion on the hearts of so many people, that you can't be forgotten. You are one of a kind girl and we all hope you have a smile on your face right now.

Love ya,
chrischris
Let Go, and Let God......

Ok, now I've heard just about enough out of all of you! When are people coming this way to see ChrisChris and me, LOL??? We are special therefore you ALL need to come out our way, not the two of us going your way...ain't that right CC???? Smile

Hugs and no flaming me, I was just kiddin' ya Smile
Please click the link below to help provide food for homeless animals. It's free and only takes a second of your time! Thanks Smile
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=3

[IMG]http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l298/dominic1964/smokieonbed.jpg[/IMG]

My Little Blue Buddy, Lord willing and if My Health Holds Up, My Wife and I want to Travel Out West, and I will not be Happy Unless I get to Stop and See the Both of You!! It may take Me a while, but if I do get My Wish, We Will Meet!!Smile

friend my heart desires to go to alaska by way of calif,organ ,and wash, if the lord every blesses me in that way i will hunt you up ,those are the only states i havent been in that side of the mississippi river im praying real hard so watch out for me lollol
worry changes nothing prayer changes every thing

You are so right Monster. It's not like we have nothing to do here in California. LOL! It's too bad Monster that we are so far apart. I would love to meet you. I will be in San Francisco in a couple of weeks for an AME, so if anyone is close, maybe we could meet for lunch.

P.S. As far as a get-together on this Coast, I'm in agreement with Monster. Las Vegas has cheap plane flights from almost everywhere, and right now with gas prices so high, you can get rooms very inexpensively. People aren't driving as much. We have a diesel truck and it an average of $5.25 per gallon. Gas for my trailblazer is $4.75 at the station I use. The pump has been pre-programed to kickoff when it reaches $75.00. My blazer isn't full yet at $75. It's only going to get worse. Soon we will have to decide on food or gas. Walking is out for many of us here.

Off to Physical Therapy now!
Let Go, and Let God......

monster next time we go west...we are leaving south to go by your house. That is a promise my little blue monster. We love you lots you know.

Each day I get up and I have to remind myself what it is I want to accomplish for that day. Sometimes I wake up in pain from stiffness, sometimes I wake up unable to voice my concerns, sometimes I need help out of the bed, and so forth. The point is I never know what my day will be like, it is very unpredicatible. With smiles on my face I have to say that the two things I have in my life that is always predicatable is that my family loves me, and that you are all here to help me through the day by creating a laughing and smiling spirit to rise inside of me. ChrisChris...I am no more no less special than anyone else, especially no more than you are. Each of your post are very inspirational and caring. I believe I have a greater number of opportunities because of the type of work I did.

love Red
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.

I agree also...I would love to plan a trip to las vegas... Chris is right it is cheap airlines and hotels... lots of things to do even with kids. Who lives in this area. I know Del would go this direction. Plan guys.. we can do this. I miss you all so much. Love Red
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.

i will leave this one to you all I DONT FLY and im am saving 4 alaska LOLLOL
worry changes nothing prayer changes every thing

Well all , We were going to plan a trip to Florida, but if it is going to be Cancelled again, Then what?????? We were going to move the trip up to April, instead of Oct to give whoever wanted to go, time to save up enough funds. And give those that were at the Castle time to catch up on there credid cards.

If everyone is having second thoughts again, then I will make my own plans.. Please let me know if anyone is interested.

Tuffy... I am interested in being with everyone, just not really interested in going to Florida. I will go if that is where everyone is going to be, but I would like to meet monster and CC and more people from the forum. I think you understand. If we go to florida do you know who will be going? I will if that is the only plan for this year. If we plan on April, I can go for sure. I can't go in October at this time... My goal is to spend time with all of you...love you all Red

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Two days filled with interviews bodybuilder1958 5 2,307 08-01-2011, 06:43 PM
Last Post: bodybuilder1958