Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Life is filled with surprises
Smile 
Life is filled with mysteries and puzzles around us. Today I was feeling even more down about the castle trip because it is over and I miss everyone so much, and then I received a great pm from Jayne which lifted my spirits. I doubt however, that my loooonnnnnggggg winded one brought comfort to Jayne.

Then about 10 minutes after I wrote the pm to Jayne, fed ex arrived at my door. I received a very interesting package. Immediately I noticed it was from my old work place’s address, and then I opened it and found two packages. I opened the card first and found out that a few of my ex employees went together to send me a gift on my anniversary date, that I told my staff I would not return. Yes that date is today. I received a beautiful card stating that they miss and love me and that they will always remember me. Then I opened the first package and it was a picture in a frame that says:

Everyday Hero
NURSE
The care you provide for so many brings comfort in times of need. Thanks for your dedication.

This is a common saying around nursing but the point is that they cared enough to remember me after 3 years. I think it is really nice and I will cherish it always.

The next package has a glass standing tall on a glass plate. On the glass plate there are roses and on the tall glass there is a saying.

For a Remarkable Person

Although many have touched the edges of my life, coming and going, scarcely leaving an impression…you are someone who has made a real difference in my life. I wanted you to know just how special you really are to me. Thank you.

I am completely humbled. I wanted to share with all of you, because of the magnitude of importance it is to me. When you are feeling down remember that when you leave a path of caring someone is now caring for you…
Thanks for reading. If I can stop crying happy and sad tears I am going to give them a call. I miss them all so much and my pride has not allowed me to visit too often. I think they just stripped this pride or fear of them seeing me as weak as I am now. Love you all Red
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.

Red, That was so great. I hope you do go visit them. It shows how much you are cared for and missed. Good for you sweety.
Love
vickie

Red, what a beautiful surpise, I know that you are crying happy tears.
Love
TinkerBell
May God send his angels to hold you in his arms

What a wonderful thing for them to do! You have made such a difference in so many lives! Please remember that always and know that you continue to make a difference in so many lives, especially here Smile Love you, monster
Please click the link below to help provide food for homeless animals. It's free and only takes a second of your time! Thanks Smile
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=3

[IMG]http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l298/dominic1964/smokieonbed.jpg[/IMG]

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh aint that sweet.......bet its really quiet there......And tell my sweet Del I have my own french press now...............
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

Cool... he sure loves his, but at the castle, it appeared so did everyone else...lol Love Red
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.

hey guyes im home now how do i get MY name back i have lost myself !!! RED so glad you got your uplift god always knowes what and when we need right????? love ya cant wait till you get here

sweet tooth...in september or October we will come for a couple of nights ok. I can't wait either. it was so good to meet your daughters and to see you and Skeeter again. I love you both lots ...and i love my gifts...still trying to find just the right place to put them. Most likely will not see it until after I loose all these boxes I am surrounded with... feels like I am moving again, only I have to do it, no military now. love Red

Red, I'm so Glad the People You Worked with Remembered You, and Sent You such Wonderful Gifts! But I will Say this without a Shadow of Doubt: After Meeting You in Person, and seeing the Compassion and Love in Your Eyes for Everyone there, I am Sure that is the Same Compassion You shared with Your Patients and Co-Workers. And Believe Me Little One, You have Spread a Path of Caring and Devotion for Your Friends that the Good Lord would be able to Follow to Your Front Door!! You are a Remarkable Lady, it's about Time You are Finally starting Realize it!!!Smile

Red....I cannot better how Limbo put my feelings into words so I won't try. I know your heart must be so full right now. It will make it easier for you to stop in and see them someday. God bless you. You are a wonderful, caring human being with so much love to give and you never hesitate to give it.

Love,
CAP xo

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Two days filled with interviews bodybuilder1958 5 2,308 08-01-2011, 06:43 PM
Last Post: bodybuilder1958