Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Power of this Forum, and the Wonderful Friends it has Brought Together!!
i am so happy you guys all were able to meet and i have to admit i am somewhat jealous..........funds wouldnt allow this trip but who knows....maybe someday.
you are such an inspiration to me and hope that maybe i can get to know some of you a little better.
Thank you all for sharing with us!!!!

rising..it would be great to meet you also some day...bless you Red
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.

Still, thanks for this thread and your kind words. However, as I said in another thread, it is all of you who have created this forum. We only provide a canvas. You folks fill it with color.

Thanks admin.... we do like a lot of colors do we not? This canvas is my favorite canvas and daily each one of us will continue to paint our destiny's. Thank goodness we all can enjoy a strong canvas to paint on. We may some day have a master piece if love, kindness, support, and friendship can make a master piece....it already has for me.......Love Red
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.

i have found out just how much everyone on here and the forum itself means to me !!!!!!! HOW? BECAUSE I HAVE BEEN WITHOUT THE INTERNET FOR SO LONG (at those roach motels) feels so good to be talking tonight .i will try to get my name back when i get home but for now just thankful to be on . you know its sad to turn around and start home . STILL i waved at ya as i went south on INTERSTATE close to ya love you alllllllll

I just want to thank God today for all He has done. Whatever I am, or you are going thru, is in His plan for our lives and He will not give us more than we can handle. That is a promise He has given to each of His children.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wHRbAQCgjsA
Let Go, and Let God......

Chris... thanks for the inspiration. Love Red

Thank you Red and Still. I hope someday to be a part of the gathering. I enjoy meeting people and I think this is a great bunch to meet someday. If there is ever a gathering in NE , I hope to be able to attend.
carpal tunnel recurrence/ neuropathy / RSD.
1/29/07 injury date. Permanent. PIR settlement 8/4/08 10%

I dont think the last has been planned but............plan one for your area it doesnt have to be anything big....Tulsa sprang out of a call to meet for coffee for a few of us that live in this area.....Pa was mostly for the ones that lived within a few hours of there kind hearts allowed others of us to go....so ask around and see who is within a few hours of you and plan to meet for coffee or maybe dinner......it doesnt have to be a big thing coffee and donuts and a hug is the best way to cement a lasting friendship......I still want to get together with those in my area I miss em like family....so go for it....Big productions have a hard go of making it,lets face it we are all broke but a dinner or coffee we can do good luck......
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Facebook friends Bummer Knees 22 9,555 03-14-2012, 09:03 AM
Last Post: AQA
  "Yes, you look wonderful tonight." Wink 0 1,858 10-12-2011, 10:58 PM
Last Post: Wink
  Birth of a baby during a power outage. bodybuilder1958 2 3,034 09-28-2011, 05:40 PM
Last Post: Wink
  Friends Cervical_Fusion 13 8,481 08-18-2011, 03:42 PM
Last Post: red1030
  Wonderful weekend jayne 1 2,821 10-25-2010, 10:21 AM
Last Post: Bummer Knees
  wonderful news jayne 5 4,738 05-13-2010, 05:57 PM
Last Post: red1030
  Could use some advise from my friends halftrak 12 6,247 12-16-2009, 02:53 PM
Last Post: Tuffy
  Long Lost friends Im back !!! tweety00 21 11,782 09-24-2009, 11:12 AM
Last Post: capricorn
  for my friends jayne 2 2,631 07-30-2009, 12:53 PM