Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MRI scheduled
sorry for ur pain i hope it gets better soon and i hope the can find the problem so the can fix you up.now i really not have to much trouble with weather but then again i have a high pain talorance and cant spell.LOL.the shooting pain sounds like a nerve issue.i have perminent nerve damage and still have the shooting pain if i move wrong or its just there.sorry your hurting hope it stops soon.
Each day is not a rite,it's a given.

Hello and wecome,
I'm kinda new here also but I can answer your question on medical insurance through your states welfare system. I also have been denied by my work and waiting for a court date. I had my second MRI this morning payed for by medicaid through state. My lawyer said if you qualify get it, wc will have to reumburse them when als said and done.
What matters is getting better, and your local welfare office will help if you qualify.

sillyme Wrote:Hello and welcome,
I'm kinda new here also but I can answer your question on medical insurance through your states welfare system. I also have been denied by my work and waiting for a court date. I had my second MRI this morning payed for by Medicaid through state. My lawyer said if you qualify get it, wc will have to reimburse them when als said and done.
What matters is getting better, and your local welfare office will help if you qualify.
I will apply tomorrow for coverage and tomorrow is the big day for the MRI and I never had one I'm a little scared because people are telling me different stories about them but not a chicken need to know whats going on with my health Rolleyes

Its only natural to be nervous before any procedure.
MRI's are just noisy but harmless, unless your realy clostifobic becouse your lying still inside a tunnel almost like being in a tanning bed. Almost relaxing other than the noise. Not to worry, it helps to let your imagine funny matches to the noises , like ants marching etc... lol ( silly but helps )

sillyme is right. The MRI machines are just noisy but you don't feel anything. If you are claustrophobic, you can tell the doctor (today if the MRI is tomorrow) and they may prescribe something to calm you.

Nothing to worry about. You'll be just fine.

kate Wrote:sillyme is right. The MRI machines are just noisy but you don't feel anything. If you are claustrophobic, you can tell the doctor (today if the MRI is tomorrow) and they may prescribe something to calm you.

Nothing to worry about. You'll be just fine.
Thanks for the concerns I will get through it and hope the drs appt with the ic dr go fine young and hope they are not trying to be slick

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Can I be Scheduled for Another IME? shefallsdown 3 1,895 01-16-2017, 01:18 PM
Last Post: 1171
  Scheduled for a FCE hurt back 18 11,434 08-30-2012, 10:50 PM
Last Post: hurt back
  Scheduled or None Scheduled uww81 4 5,757 04-18-2012, 09:24 AM
Last Post: uww81
  Scheduled for my IME... injuredinidaho 3 4,808 05-29-2010, 11:39 AM
Last Post: inpainokla