Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who all is coming to PA ??????
Does anyone have a complete list of everyone coming ? I am trying to figure out where to put everyone so I need to know quickly. My list is
Red and Del
Jayne Hubby and grandson
Still wife and grandson
Tuffy , Gail, Vickie, Crabby and RN
Me and Daver
Sweet , Hubby and Kids are stopping in.
Is this correct?????????????????????????????????
GOD BLESS OUR COUNTRY AND OUR PRESIDENT!

Backache , that is what I have as far as head count. I am also bringing a full size mattress with all the linins and pillows , if that will help you.

backache, I wish I could tell you if there is anyone else but I don't know. But know I am looking forward to being there and meeting everyone.
May God send his angels to hold you in his arms

I just didn't want someone to have to sleep on the roof. It's really high................................I'm sure we will manage just fine as long as we are together..........................With some of you girls sleeping in the same rooms we should have beds for everyone........... If 3 girls want to sleep in a King bed there will be enough beds otherwise I will have to put one of you in the library. The grandkids can use an air mattress We are going to have a blast.........

I will not complain except I would rather sleep on the floor than the roof. Afraid of being that high, my luck I would fall off. I don't see any reason that three of us can't share.
May God send his angels to hold you in his arms

I am so tired from this last month I just can't wait to kick back and relax. I do think that everyone should make a list of any medical problems and meds they may be on, just in case . I'm not saying anything will happen but like I said after this last month I don't want to take any chances. Just make the list of important things including contact numbers and keep it in your purse or wallet. Believe me I knew most of my brother in laws past medical history, but only a few of his meds. If he would have passed out or something we wouldn't have known allergies or anything. Thanks BA

Backache I am so sorry that you are having such a rough month and just before the castle. Let you husband know my thoughts are with him. My husband asked almost everyday have I heard how he is doing yet and are they sure they want us all to come. I am glad to see your dragon Lady...opp I finally get your dragon...I am sooooooooooooooooooooo slow. lol smiling... nice to see you around. Love Red

I believe what you have written is great and correct. Love Red
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.

Be Prepared!!!! Boy scout motto......... I always carry a med card in my wallett, and always urge others to do the same. Do ya remember while doing assesments and the pt states " My Dr knows which meds I take " DUHHHHH

Crap another thing to do..........
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

I am with you Jayne. I will pack the car Sunday and If we forget anything then so be it and thats just tough. I like to travel light, Throw in a suitcase and go.........