Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm finally home
Hi all, I was going to do this last night to explain why I have been gone but I was simply too tired so I posted a few notes and went to sleep. Last Tuesday night my husband and son flew to Oregon where they rented a car and drove south to Grants Pass to pick up a truck to bring our house hold goods home. By the time they got to Glide it was Wednesday the 11th. They drove north to Glide where our goods are located. My daughter has a Pole Garage as they call them that is 36'X50' adn that is where it was all stored. My guys left Glide Oregon on Friday night about and have made a fast trip. It is a 3,000 mile drive and they are driving a 26' moving truck. Luckily for me they will be here in about 3 hours. They are in PA...yeah.... They made this trip in about 52 hours. They slept Wednesday and Thursday night and then again on Saturday night since they left NJ. Then went and are back in 5 days. I know I better have the bed laid out...hehehehe...I can tell he is exhausted. He said to me, "I am not as young as I use to be." I said "it took this event to find that out?" He is a very determined person. He knows how important getting to the castle is to me.

The worst part is I wasn't home to paint...so my hands are busy once again... hope you all had a great time while I was away. I really do not have the time even now to go back and read it alll.... need to unpack a lot of boxes, finish my painting projects, going to have a Birthday party here on the 22nd....and I am so happy to have some company before I go to the castle. I can't wait for that to happen. Also as jayne said, I have some sort of overload car syndrome so she is going to help me with it. Thanks jayne. Love you all and hope to be here more after the castle trip.

Love Red
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.

Red, Well now we know where Dell was , but where were you???????? And what is so urgent with painting that it won't wait untill after the castle trip.
Girl when are you going to slow down and take a deep breath. There is always tomarrow or next week........ Now do you feel like you have been scolded???? Good..........

Tuffy...there is painting...and it isn't really that much..just need to finish and I can't seem to find myself much lately or in a house that is quiet without kids so that I can concentrate on painting. I was at my daughters home. Her internet was down so I could not let you all know and I didn't know that when I went there. I do not drive anymore...so that no fun..not able to talk to you all....love Red
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.

Well I for one wondered where you were, and was starting to worry, as you usually post every day. I don't talk to many on the phone so kind of out of touch unless on here. At least you weren't alone. Who is having a Birthday?

Hi Tuffy...my third grand daughter Sabrina is having her 4th birthday... she is my son's daughter... Red

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Off Topic Home sweet home Tuffy 10 9,242 05-20-2007, 01:40 PM
Last Post: Guest